DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Last edited:
I always wanted at least Superman or Batman to be able to kill in the right context, preferably Batman (Superman under a scenario way different than what went down in MOS) and now it looks like I'm getting both :lol:

He's crazy and killing bad guys. He's more in line with Miller's Batman that would use a gun but that description reads like it just took some time for Batman to become more like the Punisher :lol: Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Last edited:
12622230_10153287591307344_5648765185682694663_o.jpg

12472680_10153287591302344_2026325724162337070_n.jpg
12650881_10153287591297344_5923707636233297325_n.jpg

12654629_10153287590837344_4969610886937345933_n.jpg

Last edited:
Camera tricks to make it flow.

That's why that one dope scene is complete cgi with the way Bats is moving :lol: Looked like a video game.

Last edited:
Someone was asking earlier if anyone buys DC animated films. Well, I bought the deluxe edition Blu-ray for The Dark Knight Returns after it dropped on the strength of Part 2. Worth every penny.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I watch most of the animated movies when I can.. Been some pretty good ones

Recent ones I've seen batman attack on arkham and the two with Damian

Then there are the justice league ones.. Red hood.. Both parts of the dark knight returns

Last edited:
I watched the newest one, Batman Bad Blood. I though it was solid.

It's in continuity with the Justice League War and the Damien related movies.

Here's the trailer for the next one

Rosario Dawson back as WW, Jon Bernthal is the villian in this new one. I'm not sold on Jerry O'Connell as Supes and the guy who plays Batman.

And lastly, I wonder when they'll stray away from this "New 52" animated type universe. I know an animated Killing Joke is coming so I hope its a standalone, it has to be.

^ Flashpoint and Dark Knight Returns were copped on Blu-ray. Personal Faves. I gotta rewatch the Wonder Woman one.

Flashpoint Paradox is probably my favorite. **** gets real.:lol:

Under The Red Hood is probably the first animated DC film that made me take these seriously. Can't wait for an R rated The Killing Joke.:pimp:

Only animated DC films i've personally bought for myself are Green Lantern First Flight, Wonder Woman, and Batman Mask of the Phantasm most recently. A few months back I got my friend a triple feature of Batman Year One, Under the Red Hood, and Gotham Knight though. Majority of the films they put out are entertaining, but not good enough for me to buy.

I love Flashpoint Paradox. They need to make a Gotham by Gaslight animated film ASAP.

Disliked Flashpoint Paradox, but absolutely agree about a Gotham by Gaslight animated adaptation.

Anyone seen Batman Bad Blood yet? First good Batman film since they started connecting everything. Leagues better than Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin. :smokin

Netflix up here in Canada has been putting some DC animated movies up. Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League: War, Assault on Arkham. They even have both seasons of Young Justice, which I took too long to finally watch and it was better than I expected. It's a shame what happened to that show.

^
Damn. Canada lucky. I don't think the American netflix ever put up the second season of YJ.

I haven't watched a lot of the new ones lately.

I know I was a bit disappointed in Batman:Redhood and I didn't care for the adaption of The Dark Knight Returns.

I might go check Flashpoint out now though.

Might've been said already but they've been running these on HBO lately.

I have Year One, Red Hood, Dark Knight Returns 1 on DVD now.

Dark Knight Returns 2 is playing this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom