DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

BTAS

JL / JL Unlimited

Young Justice

smokin.gif

Eh, article said it'll be like teen titan go. Guess i'll still be waiting for another good dc cartoon series.

Real talk. If I had an armored Bat suit. Get married in that thing. Drink champagne and smoke cigars in fine establishments with it. Go to the bar and hope someone wants to try me. The possibilities are endless.

Real talk. If I had an armored Bat suit. Get married in that thing. Drink champagne and smoke cigars in fine establishments with it. Go to the bar and hope someone wants to try me. The possibilities are endless.

Hope? You're a better man than me. I'd purposefully start altercations with people with that suit on.

Must be tough as hell to move in that suit though. People could run circles around you then push you down and you'd need help getting back up.

How would you be able to smash in that thing? Does it have a zipper? :nerd:

I'd probably just sit around the house watching some football and eating Doritos. Then I'd occasionally pass a mirror and deliver the "Do you bleed..." line a la Travis Bickle.

Just watched most of the dark knight returns part 2 for the how many number of times..

I'd love to see Snyder's take on a couple of the batman stories.. But I have very little faith in him pulling this off

DC really needs to get their act together and respect their own properties.. Watching the animated movies annoys me when I think about what is being doing with the cinematic universe

Like tony in ironman 2?

Back
Top Bottom