DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That Darkseid dream 
smokin.gif

No ones being sensitive, you been doing it for years and trust me, plenty of sh*t you say have been ignored.

I am the one feeling a certain way about your post? :lol: To be more accurate it's about how you reply, it has this high-horse attitude and almost always trying to make people feel below you.

But you know I am not going to get drawn to your world of reasoning where you only see your side, ain't no one got time or energy for that.

So yeah good luck to whoever you get drawn to your convoluted world.

Yeah Zik is one condescending *** dude for sure, literally see him in multiple threads in his feels....I'm with you RFX :lol:

:lol:

I think the biggest thing is there's always some people you just don't vibe with.. So you either argue and debate with each other all the time, or you just ignore that person and let it go.

I think i'll just start telling the people I don't like that they should receive a curbstomp from me.

Yeah Zik is one condescending *** dude for sure, literally see him in multiple threads in his feels....I'm with you RFX :lol:

90% of the threads I simply browse thru I gotta put up with Zik's posts. It's brutal as hell, b :lol:

Thank gawd he don't post int the CBB thread, otherwise, banishments might have been flexed :lol:
:nerd:

zik is always dropping knowledge though :pimp:

He does but every once in awhile you wonder why he doesn't ignore a post and go about his day. He's a "Well, Actually" type dude.

Well, actually....

:lol: Honestly, I just don't get why ppl feel the need to tell me how they feel about my posts instead of ignoring me. I know plenty other NTers do it. That ignore feature works for the most part.

Like telling me I'm an a-hole don't matter to me. I'm not gonna suddenly be nice to you cuz you feel some type of way about something I said to you in some past thread.

zik is always dropping knowledge though :pimp:
Before anybody claims d-ride, I've been in plenty of disagreements with you too.

Simply don't take it personal.

I'm just used to it because that's how every single forum i've ever had an account for has been. Sometimes things will run smoothly and other times there'll be major disagreements. Is what it is.

Nah I agree you drop knowledge but every blue moon I wonder why you arguing with someone over the simplest thing like the Above Average thing. You didn't have to say a word. Slim disagreed with you oh well.

Nah I agree you drop knowledge but every blue moon I wonder why you arguing with someone over the simplest thing like the Above Average thing. You didn't have to say a word. Slim disagreed with you oh well.
He was legit confused. I didn't think it would take that long to explain after the first time though.

Lol Zik always needs the last word. That's his thing.
I've conceded the last word a few times :lol:

Back
Top Bottom