DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I dunno bout you all but i thought cavil and hammer were hillarious in the man from uncle. Maybe it was the guy ritchie effect

too pimp my ride for me :lol:

with all thje lights it isn't even very stealth which defeats the purpose of the Batmobile

as long as this movie is different tone from those Disney movie, i'm good
That's a low standard :lol:

And of course these movies won't have anywhere near a similar tone to a Disney movie. So you been good before they even announced the movies.

If you're referring specifically to the Marvel movies, well things have changed up since Whedon dipped.

Last edited:
I think this batmobile is probably my favorite.. I get the functionality of the tumbler, but just felt a little too much so

New one feels like a good balance

The versions from the late 80s to the 90s were coo

Wasn't a fan of the Nolan ones

Reserving judgment for the newest iteration. Just judging by the gif, looks kinda similar to the Nolan cars

Last edited:
Batman/Batman Returns for me.

Batmabile+cocoon.gif

latest

Yah still waiting to judge BvS Batmobile, wheels are pretty much Tumbler and the top is like sleeker 90s version, looks like a good balance but gon' have to see it in action.

I wasn't digging the Tumbler being pretty much a tank at first but it's grown on me and I like it that it has that built-in Batpod.

Would be awesome if the BvS Batmobile turns into the Batplane.

But overall I juts love that jet turbine front and how sleek and long it is, I guess it's the most reminiscent of the BTAS Noir Batmobile so I dig it the most.

Last edited:
The original 1966 version has always been my favorite. I used to love that version of Batman when I was a kid. "Holy Moly Batman"

This talk of batmobiles has me wondering if Wonder Woman will have her invisible jet. I would legit laugh really loud if it appeared onscreen.

People will just think they're hallucinating if they see that.

Last edited:
Never understood the jet :rofl: although IIRC, the character Wonder Woman was conceived by a psychologist as some kind of thought experiment, so maybe it's some kind of metaphor :lol:

Last edited:
She started out not being able to fly and I think back then it just became her signature that even when she could fly that they just let her use it here and there.

Back
Top Bottom