DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Hey everyone

7ecdae98_spideyiswydt.png

I really don't know how early I should show up to that fan-screening.

Since its first come first serve seating, I feel like showing up to my AMC like 3-4 hours prior. Luckily its in a mall next to a food court so if I'm too early I'll chill there.

just got my Tix!
can't believe they still had some great IMAX seats left for opening weekend, I'm getting so hyped!

Since its first come first serve seating, I feel like showing up to my AMC like 3-4 hours prior. Luckily its in a mall next to a food court so if I'm too early I'll chill there.

I'm going by myself since nobody wanted to go see the trailer with me back then so I can just squeeze into any single seats so I am not too worried. I'll probably go 30-45 minute early, I don't even think the theater I went to was packed during the trailer.

Zik, info on where to read spoilers?

:nerd:

Some of the spoilers out there are made up apparently. The screenshots folks are posting might be real but the context isn't.

@RFX: My theater was packed for the trailer. Packed enough that people at the back end of the line couldn't get in. And my crowd was pretty die hard, like Big Bang Theory lookin' boys so I don't wanna take any chances :lol:

EDIT:

GAL :smokin

Last edited:
Just found those screenshots :nerd: wonder what the context is if spoilers aren't true?

Haven't read a lot just saw some pics being posted and some details about the final fight.

Google is your friend on this one.

I've been to my fair-share of screenings and we typically line up 3 hours beforehand. Even then, we're probably about a quarter - a third in the line. By the time it hits an hour before the movie, the line will be all the way down the mall.

^ Yea I agree with you there, I've been to screenings as well, but I know this will be a crazy one to be a part of. So yea I'll def be there at like 5-6pm.

@RFX: My theater was packed for the trailer. Packed enough that people at the back end of the line couldn't get in. And my crowd was pretty die hard, like Big Bang Theory lookin' boys so I don't wanna take any chances :lol:

Damn :rofl:

yah better safe than sorry I guess.

And Adams (if Snyder isn't the one filming her)
View media item 1953704View media item 1953705View media item 1953706
I would dive all the way in :evil:

Haven't read a lot just saw some pics being posted and some details about the final fight.

Google is your friend on this one.

You peep that dead Supes pic?
Nah :lol:

Didn't see that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom