DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Except I don't think Momoa has the comedic prowess to pull off Lobo, well I haven't seen that side of his yet.

While Reynolds is Deadpool in pretty much all his films :lol:

Except I don't think Momoa has the comedic prowess to pull off Lobo, well I haven't seen that side of his yet.

He was pretty funny on The Game.

:lol: So true about Reynolds.

some posts those spoiler pics in the spoiler
nerd.gif
if this shhhhh is true..

that means batman's dumb@()(# is basically responsible for killing superman..

because whatever he does to him to weaken him enough to make it actually a fight.. then he's in that weakened state when doomsday shows up..

all because of what someone else did

He was pretty funny on The Game.

:lol: So true about Reynolds.

That was him wasn't it? Dude that dated Kelly for like one episode after she and Jason seperated, when she was starting to feel a little salty :lol: Never realized.

The funniest thing i've heard about Momoa was when Emilia Clarke said he showed up to their sex scene wearing a big pink sock. Such a gentleman-thing like to do break the ice.

Also when he was interviewed at a ufc event years back people were laughing at him because he was such a bro.

Local theater selling a platinum pass for this movie, 100 bucks gets you a card you can use to go see the movie as many times as you want as long as it's in the theater. wish I had that for star wars.

Local theater selling a platinum pass for this movie, 100 bucks gets you a card you can use to go see the movie as many times as you want as long as it's in the theater. wish I had that for star wars.

That's a really good deal. Ticket for two one time with taxes comes out to 40 something

I would abuse that platinum pass lol

Beat me by like 30 seconds 
laugh.gif

I'm all for Amber Heard in a CBM. was hoping she'd find a bigger role but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom