DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Yall buggin. Some clown in the Star Wars thread blatantly spoiled the thing that Kylo Ren does before the movie even came out. I was heated. Luckily he just said "his father" and I didn't know who his father was until I actually watched the movie

@kvsm23vs24 -- what'd you think of the BVS spoilers (if true)?

Obviously, spoiler tags for the NT fam will be used.
I liked what I read.

The part about Bruce / Clark's moms having the same name should be an emotionally impactful scene.

Last edited:
Yall buggin. Some clown in the Star Wars thread blatantly spoiled the thing that Kylo Ren does before the movie even came out. I was heated. Luckily he just said "his father" and I didn't know who his father was until I actually watched the movie

Really though. If spoilers don't bother you, at least be considerate to other people. All we ask.

Dudes really be posting blatant Game of Thrones deaths and spoilers with no tags in the two threads...like NT doesn't force you to read a preview of posts from the forum :smh: :rolleyes

Count me in the club that doesn't mind spoilers. That **** never phases me. Usually makes me want to go see a movie.

Just clicked that link, hope it's some good Batffleck stuff in it.

EDIT

Yeah, this reads like a Snyder flick.

Last edited:
@kvsm23vs24
-- what'd you think of the BVS spoilers (if true)?

Obviously, spoiler tags for the NT fam will be used.

I liked what I read.

The part about Bruce / Clark's moms having the same name should be an emotionally impactful scene.

It sounded good. I like that the bat mobile got some shine. Also with cameos of AM, Cyborg and flash those sounded real cool. Superman dying seems whack and forced. We all know this foo gonna end up being in JL. I mean. I guess they can give him a cool entrance :lol: yea I never even paid any attention to both of there moms having the same name. That's really good and great way to unite them.

For me it's about quality and execution.. If it's good like it should be, I'm watching multiple times to see what I missed and appreciate the details

You can't appreciate how good and well made of a movie fight club is until you know what is actually going on

Idk how you guys can be nonchalant about spoilers

I'm not looking forward to BvS all that much and even I've been avoiding spoilers :lol:

M. Night shyamalan is perfect example of how I feel..

I can watch sixth sense and unbreakable again and again.. However his crap movies are still crap even if you are spoiled

I'm usually all for spoilers. Hell, I always watch phone recordings of the Marvel post credit scenes before they get taken down :lol:

I think its just me really wanting this movie to be good, so I'm staying out of the spoiler loop.

I clicked that spoiler link ya'll posted, I was in there, almost read through the first line and closed the tab.

Last edited:
Gotta duck spoilers, I'd rather just see it unfold.

I don't get people who complain about the length of movies like this. We've been waiting decades for a movie like this to come out, why wouldn't it be a grand adventure?

Some of the things in the spoiler has me hyped. Some have me :rolleyes
I think I will enjoy this if its executed well. I'll be seeing it Saturday with the Wife. She's excited.

Back
Top Bottom