DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Gotta duck spoilers, I'd rather just see it unfold.

I don't get people who complain about the length of movies like this. We've been waiting decades for a movie like this to come out, why wouldn't it be a grand adventure?
Yeah some of the stuff that seems it'll be dialogue was just cringe worthy especially the Lex stuff and I'm not fond of how this conflict is forced. Some other plot stuff like with the hearing meh. That has to be executed real well.

The action and how it seems to flow seems to be good though if that spoiler is to be believed.

We just have to treat it for what it is. A comic book action flick. And not be acting like were looking for the color purple.

Too much origin these days in comic book movies. We need back brainless fun action with a good story

I aint tryna see superman bang old *** amy adams though

We just have to treat it for what it is. A comic book action flick. And not be acting like were looking for the color purple.

Too much origin these days in comic book movies. We need back brainless fun action with a good story

I aint tryna see superman bang old *** amy adams though
People who've seen the film said they made her look older so WW would look better.

mean.gif

Who the hell okay's those decisions? Amy Adams is attractive, Lois Lane is supposed to be also.

Amy-Adams--Gal-Gadot_article_story_large.jpg

They both look pretty good to me but she let's feed the "WB made Amy look old and ugly so as not to compete with Gal" rumor some more :rolleyes

Like where is a source for that? :lol:

Last edited:
Thing is amy adams is old compared to superman shes like ten years older to cavil she in her 40's now

It was just a bad choice for lois

Portman's cute but i'd probably take Gal.

Actually watching a cam girl right now that looks like Gal.

For me it's about quality and execution.. If it's good like it should be, I'm watching multiple times to see what I missed and appreciate the details

You can't appreciate how good and well made of a movie fight club is until you know what is actually going on

Agreed but Zack Snyder movies don't require multiple viewings to understand its details.

Back
Top Bottom