DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Anyway, anything I've been reading so far is that WW has gotten the most positive response from the fans. That's a very good thing for DC.

If anyone flames GotG or IM3 or Cap1 or the Thor movies in the marvel thread, it's received as a movie criticism. People will argue but there's no knee jerk 'you a DC fanboy' reaction.

But anytime anyone has anything bad to say about a DC movie in here 'you a marvel fanboy' always come out :lol:

Nothing negative was even said about a DC property..

If a shot was being thrown it was at IM3

Can't even have a rational conversation about these things anymore.. The dark knight is easily the greatest comic book movie to date, that doesn't make Schumacher's movies less crap

Or deadpool being released a couple months after fan4tastic doesn't absolve fox of that piece of crap.. Especially when stories. Come out of what they went through to even get the movie out

Good stuff about Batffleck so far but at this point it's probably best to ignore tweets and reviews.

Idk why y'all fan boys don't just enjoy both Marvel and DC.
Cuz not everybody is a fan of everything?
Man, yall tripping. Amy looks finer than a mf'er. SMH...... The things that would be done to her.
Word. This is just becoming a thing now outside of Snyder's poor lighting and darkened lenses.
Gal at 40 will >>>>>>Amy at 40
:lol:
If anyone flames GotG or IM3 or Cap1 or the Thor movies in the marvel thread, it's received as a movie criticism. People will argue but there's no knee jerk 'you a DC fanboy' reaction.

But anytime anyone has anything bad to say about a DC movie in here 'you a marvel fanboy' always come out :lol:
That's cuz the majority of these DC fans are sensitive as ****. Been like that for a while on here.

Any criticism is immediately replied to with sarcasm or complaining about how tired they are of reading DC criticism. They literally come off like they just want it to be nothing but praise or nothing at all. They have pretty jaded views and it's affecting their perspective.

I never really brought into the white people don't age well argument. Because I've seen people from both groups age badly. But I've also seen some who age very well. For every Angela Bassett you have a Christine Brinkley.

But I will say, crows feet make any person look 10 years older. And that commonly seems to be a genetic trait that plagues a lot of Caucasian women.
It's just something people say out of habit it seems like. If it were true then there wouldn't be any white cougar / milfs and I see those all the time. Some people just age bad and their skin gets really wrinkly and sun exposure is bad too.

All about how they take care of themselves.. Which goes for everyone/anyone

But living in the Bahamas and spending a crap load of time in Florida.. Life hits white people harder.. Sun, drinking, partying, smoking, all that jazz

Generally your best bet is to check out the persons family as soon as you can..

But I've usually found a white person in their late 40s or in their 50s looks like how the typical mixed raced-black person looks in their 60s-70s

Also the eating disorders take a serious toll on the body

Last edited:
Then address the points that are made and ignore the name calling instead of ignoring the valid points and addressing the name calling :lol:

It's literally only like two NTers that use the Marvel Fanboy defence anyway but everytime this happens dudes will go "welp there go these sensitive people calling us Marvel Fanboys, just look at them" :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just copped my ticket for this holiday Friday at 11AM.

$9 ticket before 12PM =
smokin.gif

Idk why y'all fan boys don't just enjoy both Marvel and DC.
Cuz not everybody is a fan of everything?
Then why even try watching if all you're going to do is hate?
To see if it's good?

You're the only one bringing up hate and assuming all that's going to happen is it's going to be hated on.

Just cuz I expect a movie not to be good doesn't mean I can't check it out to see if my expectations were right or wrong.

My thing is why are you even questioning why I'd want to watch the movie in the first place? It's like all you want is a safe space where the movie is only praised and loved so you don't have to see any negative opinions or criticisms you don't agree with. The **** kind of **** is that?
Then address the points that are made and ignore the name calling instead of ignoring the valid points and addressing the name calling :lol:

It's literally only like two NTers that use the Marvel Fanboy defence anyway but everytime this happens dudes will go "welp there go these sensitive people calling us Marvel Fanboys, just look at them" :rolleyes
The word fanboy doesn't even have to be used. The sensitivy is evident when a critcism can't be brought up without it immediately being about being a hater or trying to dismiss the whole thing as a petty complaint.

You're like the poster boy for sarcastic replies in defense of FOX or DC/WB at this point :lol: Nothing but that passive aggressive indirect posting.

If you didn't call anybody a fanboy or make this a Marvel fan/DC hater thing you should probably just stay out of it and let the person who brought that up address it and reply.

It's always the same dudes... Haha

Team DC>

Last edited:
Was going to pass on BvS on Thursday (and see it on Fri instead) in light of Bulls Knicks at msg. But since no one seems to want to go with me, BvS it is. Will cop tickets soon! I have no expectations, so if BvS ends up disappointing me anyway.. :x

Just be better than MoS please, that's all I ask :lol:

Last edited:
Friday is a holiday here, if the theater is open I'll try catch it early afternoon.. Hopefully don't have too rough of a Thursday night..

Hit the gym then go catch the movie, hopefully

Friday is a holiday here, if the theater is open I'll try catch it early afternoon.. Hopefully don't have too rough of a Thursday night..

Hit the gym then go catch the movie, hopefully
My schedule

Thursday = drink all night

Friday = bring some whisky + Popeyes to BvS showing at 11AM

Last edited:
I'm trying to go with my boy Thursday night at 11:30, but haven't bought my ticket :smh:

This girl is trying to get me to take her, but for real and no ayo this is a movie you see with dudes.

I need to explain to her that she's not bout this CBM life like me. She ain't in these NT trenches fighting these battles

Back
Top Bottom