DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

My brothern, the day is finally here!! For those who are going to the preview screening..... Let's Get It!! For those going Thursday and Friday hang in there, it's almost here. I've waited 2 long years for this. I got my batman shirt ready. I'm gonna be hyped all day!
I feel sorry for people in my office Thursday.  I'm gonna be uncontrollable.  Michael Scott x 100

No one is labeling you a Marvel fanboy, as I said you posted "critics" review out of nowhere and unprovoked, I'd understand if there were a sudden flood of good reviews and you were skeptical but there was none of that. Again, it made it look like you are already making excuses why the film would be bad even before any good reviews are posted.

It is as simple as that. I am not saying that is your intent but it definitely looks like that. If the reactions were bad, would you have posted another film that was good but had bad critics reception? Chances are no and you would have just piled up and said, "I told you so, Snyder can't direct Superman/JLand he should move on to a DBZ film."

No one is labeling you a Marvel fanboy, as I said you posted "critics" review out of nowhere and unprovoked, I'd understand if there were a sudden flood of good reviews and you were skeptical but there was none of that. Again, it made it look like you are already making excuses why the film would be bad even before any good reviews are posted.

This. But for the record, Kal-El called you a Marvel fanboy. Strong sn to post ratio :lol:

excuses for what though?

I've already said I hope I can see the film on Friday.. And in the very same post I give further context to what I said

Like the example I gave, I am not going to get excited about these things that are being said early only to be let down when my butt is in that seat of the movie theater

I learned a valuable lesson with that whole ironman 3 experience

I'm plotting on skipping work on my lunch and go see it. 
laugh.gif

Excuse for any upcoming good critics reviews, I mean if you can't see what you did there then I don't even know what to tell you.

But whatever, I am not going to indulge you and drag this on as much as possible, you go on with your usual diatribe on Snyder, Singer, Bay, etc....

Last edited:
Excuse for any upcoming good critics reviews, I mean if you can't see what you did there then I don't even know what to tell you.

But whatever, I am not going to indulge you and drag this on as much as possible, you go on with your usual diatribe on Snyder, Singer, Bay, etc....

Or it can be as simple as I said.. I'm hoping couple people in here see it before I get the chance to

Then that can determine how early I see it.. Or if I can wait

Hell, I wish I would have waited on AoU.. Movie was aiiright.. But wasn't worth the effort to rush out of work early for to beat the crowd on opening day.. Could easily have chilled a week or two and watch in the middle of the week once hype died down

What is it about Amy that makes her age so fast, damn.

She's going to look 60 by next yr, at this rate

Last edited:
I never really brought into the white people don't age well argument. Because I've seen people from both groups age badly. But I've also seen some who age very well. For every Angela Bassett you have a Christine Brinkley.

But I will say, crows feet make any person look 10 years older. And that commonly seems to be a genetic trait that plagues a lot of Caucasian women.

Last edited:
Also, what's with nt'ers talking about crepes? Crepes taste damn good. If a woman's not born with a big butt then not much she can do about it. Gal's thighs looking scrumptious though.
Bro, her thighs been ps like bucky's arm

It's just something people say out of habit it seems like. If it were true then there wouldn't be any white cougar / milfs and I see those all the time. Some people just age bad and their skin gets really wrinkly and sun exposure is bad too.

Dat melanin. :pimp: Probably won't see this until next weekend, let all the fanatics get their shows in this weekend.

If anyone flames GotG or IM3 or Cap1 or the Thor movies in the marvel thread, it's received as a movie criticism. People will argue but there's no knee jerk 'you a DC fanboy' reaction.

But anytime anyone has anything bad to say about a DC movie in here 'you a marvel fanboy' always come out :lol:

If anyone flames GotG or IM3 or Cap1 or the Thor movies in the marvel thread, it's received as a movie criticism. People will argue but there's no knee jerk 'you a DC fanboy' reaction.

But anytime anyone has anything bad to say about a DC movie in here 'you a marvel fanboy' always come out :lol:

Actually didn't even make sense, because at the same time it was being said that there were bad Marvel films, with Iron Man 3 being the example provided :lol:

Back
Top Bottom