DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I'm trying to go with my boy Thursday night at 11:30, but haven't bought my ticket
mean.gif

This girl is trying to get me to take her, but for real and no ayo this is a movie you see with dudes.

I need to explain to her that she's not bout this CBM life like me. She ain't in these NT trenches fighting these battles

Last edited:
Haha when I go to these movies I usually go with either my sister or my cousins

My friends, they don't understand. They're not about that comic book movie life.

To them, 'it's just a good time, but to me, it's what I call life'

Last edited:
I bought my single ticket asap. Im going for dolo. Don't have time for friends and family to waste my time trying to schedule :lol:

SMH now here come the Popeye's fanboys to hate on KFC

Only KFC I'm eating is here in the Bahamas.. And I usually reserve that for when we head out on the boat

If I'm stateside, im going to chick fil a

Went to boarding school with this chick whose family owned all the church's in Florida and Atlanta.. So had my fill of that in high school

I forgot Friday is Good Friday. Need to catch an early showing to beat the crowd I guess.

Figures that IM fans would be Team KFC also :rolleyes

If you actually want some good-great chicken then you honestly don't need to go to either. Guarantee, somewhere in whatever city you're in there's a restaraunt that's not part of some fast food chain where for the same price you can get higher quality chicken, better food overall, and probably more food as well.

I used to go with my ex to see every CBM release in Thursday. She would ask me why. Hit her with the :stoneface: I mean she was down to go and enjoyed them, but... A person who didn't grow up with the comics and shows can't really get into it like some of us.

I'm lucky I have 2 friends who are really cool, but also love this "nerd" movies. Like you can talk to them and they know why Bat using grappling gun is :wow: seeing that as a kid on cartoon to real life...

Everyone in my circle of friends are exactly how you'd describe casual comic book fans

They watch the movies. Not every movie though. They like them but not enough to talk about it afterwards. Certainly not enough to have arguments about it. They're not really going to know about the movie coming out until right when it's about to release.

They will never understand :lol:

Last edited:
Last time I went to Popeye's and try to order a bucket, the dude told me they were out of chicken. I looked at the drive though like

Same thing happened to me at KFC years ago :lol: That might in fact be the last time I even went there. Went for my lunch break on the night shift and I remember just starting at the person at the front counter for like a minute before shaking my head and walking out.

I'm taking my fiance to see this a week after. She saw MOS with me. She's not by any stretch a CB fan, but she will see anything with Loki in it. I had to convince her to see Deadpool and she ended up loving it.

If it's roast chicken, it might be basic to most damnit I just like El Pollo Loco.

Everyone here loves Zankou Chicken though but I just can't get into it, I think I prefer Costcos over it.

Back
Top Bottom