DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

reads this

does not see the words "more amy adams in bath tub"

giphy.gif

Despite you disdain for this movie, I will agree with you that more Amy Adams in a tub is never a bad thing

If clark was an nt'er he would've drank her bathwater with the quickness, exposing her naked body.

I wonder how much money was spent on CGI that never made it to the movie

they must have cut that out very late in the process for it to look so good, normally studios try to get directors to cut things out earlier to save money

I was wondering the same thing. Just goes to show you how mismanaged this movie was.

I have no idea how the movie industry works, but I truly wonder how difficult it is to put together a movie like this. Just as far as assembling a team, getting everyone on the same page, creating a story, translating that story to film and getting approval from the studios.

You'd think that given the opportunity with these characters and budget, the creatives in charge of what we see on screen would want it to be flawless.

Last edited:
Felt very rushed and very forced.

Superman's logic didn't make sense.

The two having mothers that share the same first name as basis of why they should co-exist was :x

Doomsday shouldn't have been in this movie.

Lex was horrible. The rambling was cringe worthy.

After reading more about the random scenes in the movie, it makes want to go back and re-watch. Seems like there was a lot of cryptic messages I didn't know about or didn't catch. Apparently straight out of the comics. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
its not just that it was actually a long movie, they way it was put together made it feel so much longer 

Rt

It was so poorly edited. That was one of the big problems with MoS and they found a way to make it even worse with BvS.

Now that I think about it, I never want to experience the first 80-90 minutes of this movie again. Gimme Ghost Rider 2 brehs :lol:

After reading more about the random scenes in the movie, it makes want to go back and re-watch. Seems like there was a lot of cryptic messages I didn't know about or didn't catch.
2nd time was a much better experience for me and the wife.

Real talk I thought I would be bothered by Gal's lack of thickness but she just has this weird presence that makes her believable as WW. Her few lines were actually very stiff though.

That pic in EW made me a certified believer tho

its not just that it was actually a long movie, they way it was put together made it feel so much longer 
Rt

It was so poorly edited. That was one of the big problems with MoS and they found a way to make it even worse with BvS.

Now that I think about it, I never want to experience the first 80-90 minutes of this movie again. Gimme Ghost Rider 2 brehs
laugh.gif
there are just so many things that go into how you experience a movie, and zach snider basically used all the techniques to make this movie feel as long as possible. slow epic music, slow motion, dark and depressing themes, ect..

This is a good example of how even changing the sound for a scene can make it feel way faster:

notice how much faster the same scene seems to happen with faster music. this is why you just cant try to make everything slow and epic for a 2 and a half hour movie. 

Real talk I thought I would be bothered by Gal's lack of thickness but she just has this weird presence that makes her believable as WW. Her few lines were actually very stiff though.

That pic in EW made me a certified believer tho

How "thick" does Wonder Woman need to be? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom