DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Marvel definitely has some duds. Are we considering spiderman and wolverine orgins as marvel movies and not Sony films?

For all intents and purposes, Marvel pretty much means MCU/Disney, if XMen is mentioned then Fox and Spidey for Sony.

To all those who didn't like this movie and felt that the editing and pace were all over the place: once the ultimate cut comes out and if the movie is more cohesive ( or even a great film like you wanted) would your faith in Zack Snyder be restored or would it still be nonexistent? The reason I ask is because this deleted that just released today gives me reason to think that this ultimate cut will make the film flow better. I think the editing was in WB's hands instead of snyders

interested in finding out who's decision it was to add Doomsday.

and I want to know just how much of the film was changed in the intermission they had in production.

The rumors were it was to "add more Batman" but after seeing the film I can't really imagine a version where there is less Batman stuff :lol:

To all those who didn't like this movie and felt that the editing and pace were all over the place: once the ultimate cut comes out and if the movie is more cohesive ( or even a great film like you wanted) would your faith in Zack Snyder be restored or would it still be nonexistent? The reason I ask is because this deleted that just released today gives me reason to think that this ultimate cut will make the film flow better. I think the editing was in WB's hands instead of snyders
the watchmen ultimate cut is way better to

so the question would be, if the studio's goal is to make as much money as possible while the movie is in theaters, why would they want a director who cant seem to put together a competent theatrical cut of a movie to be handling their biggest projects? 

Yes.

The extended editions/directors cuts of Chronicles of Riddick, Watchmen, Kingdom of Heaven and hell, even Daredevil are much better than the theatrical releases.

Studios and run-times can hurt movies more than help them.

From what I read, the deleted scenes would make the movie flow a lot better. When I was watching it I was legit lost in a lot of these random scenes. However after reading a synopsis of what was left out, it makes a lot more sense, and falls right in place with the comics. I think it was a lot to digest in one movie.

Only two out of the five films are even Marvel productions And even those most of us dislike the film, IM3 has critical acclaim and made a ******** of money

Last edited:
Thank you all for answering. I agree with yall too. Watchmen and DD are great examples. I think this ultimate cut will be the great movie we were all hoping BVS would be. Hence, why I don't think Zack should hold a majority of the blame.

Yup, terrible analogy overall. :lol:

F4, Spidey and Wolverine aren't the same studios as Marvel Studios.

And after Thor2 (IM3 is still a billion dollar property that the GA at lest liked), Marvel has had Cap2, GotG, AoU and AntMan, all pretty much a success and exceeded expectations (minus AoU). Those are their recent runs. Roses' recent run has been on the bench.

Last edited:
Maybe the better comparison is DC is the Knicks.

Illustrious history, been to the mountain top a few times even, but have been a laughing stock lately.

Maybe the better comparison is DC is the Knicks.

Illustrious history, been to the mountain top a few times even, but have been a laughing stock lately.
Damn man, I thought I was safe here.

nba-draft-2015-memes_1.jpg

Yeah a lot of CMB are just burnt and tired.....Iron Man hasn't been good since the first one, Thor never been good, Cap is the only one with a solid record so far, Avengers 1 was cool, Avengers 2 was as dumb as BVS, Spider-Man reboots were mediocre at best and so has the a men universe, with first class and DOFP as standout movies IMO and that's because of fassbender and McAvoy's performances...As of recently we have Guardians and Deadpool as good CBM's..

So yeah CBM's are wearing thin....

Like, there is a legit possibility that IM3 ends having a higher Box office total than BvS

Sometimes I forget just how huge that film ended up being

IM3 is one of the highest grossing films of all time, as bad as it is. So i'd say there's always a high possibility it earns more than any film.

If BvS beats it it'll also beat out Dark Knight Rises.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom