DC Trip/Questions

Hello NT Fam,

I will be in DC during Columbus day weekend and I wanted some suggestions for some Sunday Evening Activities.

I am meeting up with some boys from college and their significant others and I needed some suggestions on nice restaurants and a cool lounge to hit up afterwards.

Ive noticed that alot of places are closed Sunday nights in the district so if you know of anything please post away.

Like I said a nice sit down dinner for 8 people in DC, and then a nice lounge afterwards would be great. A place that plays good music (hip hop/R&B/neo soul) where we could sit down, talk, and drink.

Let me know NT and once again thanks in advance!!!

Cliff Notes:

Nice spot for dinner for 8 people
Lounge/Club that will be open on Oct. 13th (Sunday)

Hello NT Fam,

I will be in DC during Columbus day weekend and I wanted some suggestions for some Sunday Evening Activities.

I am meeting up with some boys from college and their significant others and I needed some suggestions on nice restaurants and a cool lounge to hit up afterwards.

Ive noticed that alot of places are closed Sunday nights in the district so if you know of anything please post away.

Like I said a nice sit down dinner for 8 people in DC, and then a nice lounge afterwards would be great. A place that plays good music (hip hop/R&B/neo soul) where we could sit down, talk, and drink.

Let me know NT and once again thanks in advance!!!

Cliff Notes:

Nice spot for dinner for 8 people
Lounge/Club that will be open on Oct. 13th (Sunday)

My boy bartends at Circa in Dupont and the food/music is usually on point there. I usually always stop in there for a drink before or after heading out.

My cousin also is the bar manager at Lotus Lounge. Not sure how they do on Sundays, but I know the place has become more "urban" over the years and gotten away from the Euro vibe.

Donovan House, Buddah Bar, the W, Hamiltons, and Old Ebbit Grill were a few other places I frequented during my last time in the District.

My boy bartends at Circa in Dupont and the food/music is usually on point there. I usually always stop in there for a drink before or after heading out.

My cousin also is the bar manager at Lotus Lounge. Not sure how they do on Sundays, but I know the place has become more "urban" over the years and gotten away from the Euro vibe.

Donovan House, Buddah Bar, the W, Hamiltons, and Old Ebbit Grill were a few other places I frequented during my last time in the District.

My man thanks for the reply, Looks like Lotus is closed on Sunday as well..keep me updated on your travel status

Last edited:
POV @ the W, as mentioned, would be a good spot for a lounge... not sure about the vibe on Sundays but the times i remember going they played more hip hop and such...

...also check spots on U Street... 

POV @ the W, as mentioned, would be a good spot for a lounge... not sure about the vibe on Sundays but the times i remember going they played more hip hop and such...

...also check spots on U Street... 

POV looks like a good spot, looks like most things close early on Sundays, I was hoping maybe because of the holidays some places would have extended hours.

Any specific places on U Street you have experience with?

POV looks like a good spot, looks like most things close early on Sundays, I was hoping maybe because of the holidays some places would have extended hours.

Any specific places on U Street you have experience with?
did you call and ask about it? holiday weekends mean extended metro hours so some places might be open longer...

try lost society, the gibson (for drinks tho, no dancing), Indulj (never been but has decent enough reviews and seems geared toward what you are looking for)

a good amount more spots are around there too

Last edited:
did you call and ask about it? holiday weekends mean extended metro hours so some places might be open longer...

try lost society, the gibson (for drinks tho, no dancing), Indulj (never been but has decent enough reviews and seems geared toward what you are looking for)

a good amount more spots are around there too

I called and still 12, I'll def check those other places... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom