DC Universe is Free

Halftime718 wrote:
I hate that they make you change your outfit so you can level up certain spots.

30t6p3b.gif
 me too

Is there a way to make anti-heroes in this game? I want a guy that can flip on you quick villain and hero.

Originally Posted by Johnny Rico

Halftime718 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
 me too
Actually, you can keep your original look, but equip the items' powers.
Just go to style and adjust it back to your OG, then lock the settings.
You can still equip your items that you gain, but your look won't change.

I'm doing good. Update 6 today but sadly, in typical SOE fashion, they under deliver. Only one raid added and that is pretty much it.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Johnny Rico

Halftime718 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
 me too
Actually, you can keep your original look, but equip the items' powers.
Just go to style and adjust it back to your OG, then lock the settings.
You can still equip your items that you gain, but your look won't change.

ooo ok. 
pimp.gif

http://bhimpact.gamespress.com/release.asp?i=969

SOE SUPERCHARGES DC UNIVERSE[emoji]8482[/emoji] ONLINE WITH LIGHTNING STRIKES DLC PACK, FEATURING THE FLASH
SAN DIEGO –

November 17, 2011 – Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) will soon launch its second Downloadable Content (DLC) pack for DC Universe Online with the worldwide release of Lightning Strikes, later this year. Launching simultaneously on the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC, Lightning Strikes introduces Electricity Powers – the game’s eighth power set – and a new adventure starring the iconic speedster The Flash.

“In this DLC pack, fans have the opportunity to immerse themselves in another great character and action-packed story from the DC Universe,

And yes, Static Shock will be part of the new DLC in one way or another.

Been wanting to play this game but just can't. I have literally no space on my HDD to download it. I had to delete it so I could play Skyrim. I have a 40 GB. -__-

I know I can just up the HDD space but with the slims being so cheap, I might just get one of those.

Last final is Monday so then I will finally have time to play. I haven't played this in forever.

Seems like more are on PS3, plus you have to be subscribed to do it. I'd pay sub for 1 month to create one but the league has to be active and there has to be enough people to make it worth it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Seems like more are on PS3, plus you have to be subscribed to do it. I'd pay sub for 1 month to create one but the league has to be active and there has to be enough people to make it worth it.

ok so let just get a list of NTers and have a field day:

Blaq Mist
Ase Archer
Deltron3030
Darkness Infernal
Wavysilversurfer

i'm trying to do this by Friday, if not Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom