DC Universe is Free

There are more end game content now. The whole Batcave raid is complete and the Fortress of Solitude is complete now too iirc. I agree though, the game lacked content but to me the main reason I stopped is the lack of players. I only had an 1-3 hours to play at times and most are spent looking or waiting for players, even for the duos. I couldn't even get on the PVP instances, sometime I would queue for 3 hours and not get called in. It just got tiresome and boring and felt like a waste of money. I really do hope it is so much better now.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

I dont see it on the psn

Psn store was updated about an hour ago. Should be there now.

I played a launch and got my character to cap but then psn went down and I never came back. Will be picking it back up since its free now.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

too lazy to google, why should I play this? What makes this different from other mmorpgs besides the characters?
Gameplay is different from most MMOs. The thing is the game is made for the PS3 and then converted to PC, at least it feels that way. So you do a lot of mouse button smashing to perform combos to build up power. It's really a game you should try out to get the feel of it. I'm not a big MMO gamer so I am not sure what the gameplay can be compared to but from what I've read there really isn't anything like it, it is supposedly pretty unique. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
thank you for the insight
might play on pc with my 360 controller

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you can use a 360 controller on the computer?

yep.
with the wired controller just plug it in and either download the drivers manually or run windows update and it will install the driver for you.
the wireless controllers need a dongle to connect to your pc.

PC users that wanna get started

Link

That took forever. I just let it dl overnight. Will play this weekend since I'm too poor for uncharted 3 and mw3

Originally Posted by RFX45

too lazy to google, why should I play this? What makes this different from other mmorpgs besides the characters?
Gameplay is different from most MMOs. The thing is the game is made for the PS3 and then converted to PC, at least it feels that way. So you do a lot of mouse button smashing to perform combos to build up power. It's really a game you should try out to get the feel of it. I'm not a big MMO gamer so I am not sure what the gameplay can be compared to but from what I've read there really isn't anything like it, it is supposedly pretty unique. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
thank you for the insight
might play on pc with my 360 controller

eyes.gif

I'm like RFX, first MMO I really played. But I have no problem using keyboard and mouse.
Only reason why I stopped playing was because I wasn't working and had other things to pay for other than the subscription....and I kept dying on this GL Corp mission

It felt good to be back in the game last night. Took 2.3 hours to download the 14gb game so I only got to play 1.5 hours but it's good to see a pretty big population of people in the Watchtower. Lots of things have changed and I can't wait to log in some hours this weekend.

Downloading now. Always wanted to play this but the online subscription was just too much. Good looks OP

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

14gb..sheesh! My ps3 is crammed full of movies.

music
30t6p3b.gif
im gonna have to do a huge jump drive dump to free up 13 more gigs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Having 500gb installed on the ps3 ftw

60gb fatboy fml ...got it for $190 with 2 controllers & the curret madden tho so i cant complain

Okay, so how do I get to the sewers and fight Scarecrow?
I'm confused. I have to be in a team? How?
If you guys see me around, I'm Jemen Fous, the shirtless guy with the killer mustache, my mentor is Batman.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You don't have to be in a team. The location to enter the sewers should be in the map, you need to be in Gotham obviously and then look for that location to enter. Just make sure your objective on your journal is to find Scarecrow or go to the sewers and it should show on the map.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you guys see me around, I'm Jemen Fous, the shirtless guy with the killer mustache, my mentor is Batman.

/invite (person name)

Back
Top Bottom