Dead Rat Found in a Can of Pepsi

How much did they get $?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Hasn't it ever crossed any of your minds that anyone in need of some cash can just stick a dead rat in there, take a few pictures, and file a lawsuit? Seems plausible to me, especially in a recession, people are just downright desperate right now.
no joke.. Just marinate that rat at home in some diet pepsi, so by the time you open youre soda, you can do a transfer.. Pepsi will get somescientists and CSI on this and figure out how the mouse died, the species, how long its been dead, how long its been rotting.. Because with the production dateon there, they can figure out if the rotting mouse actually rootted away in that given amount of time or if it was a rat planted in the can. I fear those twoin florida are in for a battle. I hope they're ready

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I think I'm gonna throw up a little.

Kinda wish that happened to me so I could get paid like that.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

probably fake. im guessing most of you dont remember back in the day when syringes were popping up in pepsi cans everywhere.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by lu cash

Hasn't it ever crossed any of your minds that anyone in need of some cash can just stick a dead rat in there, take a few pictures, and file a lawsuit? Seems plausible to me, especially in a recession, people are just downright desperate right now.
no joke.. Just marinate that rat at home in some diet pepsi, so by the time you open youre soda, you can do a transfer.. Pepsi will get some scientists and CSI on this and figure out how the mouse died, the species, how long its been dead, how long its been rotting.. Because with the production date on there, they can figure out if the rotting mouse actually rootted away in that given amount of time or if it was a rat planted in the can. I fear those two in florida are in for a battle. I hope they're ready

exactly

Back
Top Bottom