Dead Space 2 Demo for Xbox 360

Played this demo on the 360 a few hours ago and all I have to say is
eek.gif
. I haven't jumped like that in a video game ever after the first time I moved up to the edge of my seat just waiting...next thing that popped out got me flinchin everytime 
laugh.gif
Never got a chance to play the first one, but has anyone tried out this game I love everything about it and plan on getting it when it drops.

Played this demo on the 360 a few hours ago and all I have to say is
eek.gif
. I haven't jumped like that in a video game ever after the first time I moved up to the edge of my seat just waiting...next thing that popped out got me flinchin everytime 
laugh.gif
Never got a chance to play the first one, but has anyone tried out this game I love everything about it and plan on getting it when it drops.

I played it at 4 in the morning on a week long insomnia run...not my best idea.
Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though
Game had me focused as hell checking every corner trying not to get juked by those crazy monsters, it's going to be a good game.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though
Game had me focused as hell checking every corner trying not to get juked by those crazy monsters, it's going to be a good game.

The first one was amazing. One of the best survival horror games. Love that tense feeling fighting in a confined area. The many ways you can die were jaw dropping too.

The first one was amazing. One of the best survival horror games. Love that tense feeling fighting in a confined area. The many ways you can die were jaw dropping too.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

the first one is a great game but way to easy even on hardcore. hopefully the second one is a bit more difficult, and im a bit worried about the mulitplayer i think it was just tacked on

the first one is a great game but way to easy even on hardcore. hopefully the second one is a bit more difficult, and im a bit worried about the mulitplayer i think it was just tacked on

I remember when I played the first one for the first time and had no idea how to kill the first creature that came at me. I kept shooting it in the chest and tried head shots, but it kept coming and I was so shaken, I turned the console off. Great game, looking forward to the new one.

Back
Top Bottom