deadstockshoes.com pre-order question

How many days before release date and what time they normally post pre-orders ???
Any info appreciated

Thank you. 

Originally Posted by 411swim

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by PTone

Why don't you ...just ask them?
I did but they never answer to my email
lol...probably not a good sign
I've been emailing them for the last week trying to get an answer and no response.  They are legit, I've purchased from them before and so have many others, but I'm not buying from them anymore based on the fact their customer service is doo doo 

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by 411swim

Originally Posted by wkej

I did but they never answer to my email
lol...probably not a good sign
I've been emailing them for the last week trying to get an answer and no response.  They are legit, I've purchased from them before and so have many others, but I'm not buying from them anymore based on the fact their customer service is doo doo 
Smart move. Never copped from them but I avoid bad CS as much as possible.

theyre cs is kinda fishy, i have asked questions before to no answer. Then i have asked something saying im ready to buy right now and they answered within 4 hours.

Cold City has always been right about them. i dont think im ever gonna buy from them. its a crapshoot when ordering from them.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

theyre cs is kinda fishy, i have asked questions before to no answer. Then i have asked something saying im ready to buy right now and they answered within 4 hours.
I said I'm ready to buy and still no response.  He did respond 1x a week ago but hasn't responded to my 3 follow up emails since.  I just told him his CS sucks and he lost a customer

You'll never get them before release, at least that's been my luck with them. Always a while after, and if you're lucky you'll get a tracking number from them, but they have come through every time I ordered a pair from them. Prices used to be way better back when it was shoetrends. Nobody has ever answered where the shoes come from, but it's never been a case of the Air Randy/SDS fiasco.

Worst customer service ever...been a month and I can't even get an exchange process going and email don't get answered. Don't even think about calling bc nobody will answer. Shoes are authentic though.

I order from them a couple times.

Pre-order usually show up on the site about a months ahead of time before they even have them in hand.

Best i ever got from them was a week before release date. Worst was 2 weeks after release date

met one of the guys that ran the site on a flight once. guess i should have asked them why they never respond to emails
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom