Death of BBM coming soon!!!

!## ... all i did was sign up and like 40 people hit me up ...
laugh.gif

need to catch up to bbm though

I like it so far, needs some more features but Im sure they'll add more...Its def smooth though

I like it so far, needs some more features but Im sure they'll add more...Its def smooth though

I still don't see what's wrong with normal texting? It's the same thing except you don't have some username, well you do as what the person puts you in their phonebook as

I still don't see what's wrong with normal texting? It's the same thing except you don't have some username, well you do as what the person puts you in their phonebook as

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

this!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

this!

Its funny how I read about this here on NT, then the next day I see nothing but statuses on fb saying its the new wave.
laugh.gif
. I downloaded it. Don't see whats the big deal about it though.

Its funny how I read about this here on NT, then the next day I see nothing but statuses on fb saying its the new wave.
laugh.gif
. I downloaded it. Don't see whats the big deal about it though.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Bbm is life..
problem is blackberry, which bbm is attached to is dying a slow death, and bbm isnt cross platform...hell AIM making a comeback due to da abundant android

and iphone adoptions.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Bbm is life..
problem is blackberry, which bbm is attached to is dying a slow death, and bbm isnt cross platform...hell AIM making a comeback due to da abundant android

and iphone adoptions.

Team iPhone and Team Android!!! Let hype kik up seriously between us and 4chan we could be instrumental with at least putting a dent in BBM usage, lol

Team iPhone and Team Android!!! Let hype kik up seriously between us and 4chan we could be instrumental with at least putting a dent in BBM usage, lol

Back
Top Bottom