December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Rambokicks

Got my foams yesterday!!!! evreything waz gud except i got this wack box not og!

That sucks... what did box did they come in?

Mine came in OG boxes, double-boxed. But that's prolly b/c I ordered 2 pairs.

Ditto.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Vegas shipped mine double-boxed.... CHEA ! also - Memphisboii..... Leesburg VA got them white/blue Flight 5's i believe.... 703-771-3060
Yea, someone pm'ed me yesterday and told me. My girl ordered them for me for xmas. yay
glasses.gif
will go nice in the spring/summer with some cargo shorts

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Rambokicks

Got my foams yesterday!!!! evreything waz gud except i got this wack box not og!

That sucks... what did box did they come in?

Mine came in OG boxes, double-boxed. But that's prolly b/c I ordered 2 pairs.

Ditto.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Vegas shipped mine double-boxed.... CHEA ! also - Memphisboii..... Leesburg VA got them white/blue Flight 5's i believe.... 703-771-3060
Yea, someone pm'ed me yesterday and told me. My girl ordered them for me for xmas. yay
glasses.gif
will go nice in the spring/summer with some cargo shorts

Memphisboii....Glad to see you were able to get your pair.

outlets always double box on 2 or more items, but when i go my CDP 2's they taped the boxes to each other, was pissed.... i have a 10.5 b-grade for 100btw....... still waiting on my foams and sheeds
frown.gif

I really think it depends on if you have a shoe head working in the shipping and receiving department if the shoe gets double boxed.
Some people are just there for a pay check and could care less about the condition of the shoes they ship out, or the condition of the box.
Then there are others that will go as far as grabbing a fresh pair from the stockroom that has never been tried on, and double boxing to make sure the originalbox stays crisp.

Anyone seen black/red/white air max penny's anywhere?

Imma head to San Marcos this weekend and I'll update ya.

Memphis Jersey Gardens has the sharkleys in the white, black, and blue colorway! a good size run i believe

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by Funkman

Originally Posted by jepeh21

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES! ANYWAY POSTED THIS AS WELL IN THE COUPON THREAD...

NDC Get 30% off your purchase of $130 or more.

ENTER CODE NIKEHOLIDAY AT CHECKOUT. OFFER ENDS 12-20-08

So can these code be used on the 20th?? Maybe for the 11/12 packs???????? [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]* Enter promo code GIVENIKE at checkout. Free shipping is valid for standard ground shipping only. Order usually arrives in 2-9 business days. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. Limit one per person, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit towards previous purchases. Valid online or via telephone only. Free shipping promo code can be used in addition to one other promo code. Not valid on NIKEiD or Gift Cards (Gift Cards always ship free). Offer expires December 20, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. PST at NikeStore.com.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Ummmm there's a little more to that fine print..."Not valid on select merchandise: Key launch, exclusive, premium or limited-time products, ALL JORDAN, FLIGHT CLUB, AIR FORCE 1, etc etc

Did you call 'em up and ask or are you just assuming?
First of all the promo code that was posted (NIKEHOLIDAY) and the fine print included after are for different promotions!

Read the fine print above & the code is GIVENIKE, not NIKEHOLIDAY.

Anyway, go to nikestore.com, find the ad for the promo, click on "See Details" & all the exclusions are listed there.

I hope this helps.

If anyone would like to know the outlet in houston has the Nike Air Flightposite (black / gold / metallic silver for $99.99 number 281-758-1966 and the outletin las vegas has the Air Flightposite (black / eggplant / metallic silver im not sure of the price. but they only have sz 14 and up number 310-275-9998.

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

Memphis Jersey Gardens has the sharkleys in the white, black, and blue colorway! a good size run i believe
Since their closed i cant call,but do you know price by chance sir?

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

If anyone would like to know the outlet in houston has the Nike Air Flightposite (black / gold / metallic silver for $99.99 number 281-758-1966 and the outlet in las vegas has the Air Flightposite (black / eggplant / metallic silver im not sure of the price. but they only have sz 14 and up number 310-275-9998.

damn. not tryna drop 100 though...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

Dont bother calling.. Sold out two weeks ago

Originally Posted by abstrack

First of all the promo code that was posted (NIKEHOLIDAY) and the fine print included after are for different promotions!

Read the fine print above & the code is GIVENIKE, not NIKEHOLIDAY.

Anyway, go to nikestore.com, find the ad for the promo, click on "See Details" & all the exclusions are listed there.

I hope this helps.

Yup. I posted this in the coupon thread (sorry to get off track from updates):

d3726cf4705c6a205ef653b35f67084eb4364b8d.pjpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just by chance... anyone seen any sharkleys at outlets?

Anthem in Arizona had the white/purple Sharkley's (Looked to be about fsr) last weekend. Sorry, dont remember cost.

I've never had an issue with a nike outlet/factory store NOT double-boxing my package for shipping. **knocks on wood**

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

If anyone would like to know the outlet in houston has the Nike Air Flightposite (black / gold / metallic silver for $99.99 number 281-758-1966 and the outlet in las vegas has the Air Flightposite (black / eggplant / metallic silver im not sure of the price. but they only have sz 14 and up number 310-275-9998.
I think you got your numbers mixed up.

310 area code is L.A. and I believe that 310-275-9998 is NTLA's number if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom