December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by tepster

Hyperdunks finally hit my outlet store today. Germany version $109
Will wait to use my freebie gift cards then ill be grabbing these
pimp.gif
$110 outlet prices???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Retail was $125
laugh.gif
Not only that, but Niketown had these for $70 2 weeks ago, plus 40% off that for a few day. SMH...
i just went to niketown yesterday and some were on sale for $65

which Niketown did you guys go 2?... im in NYC.. are yall talking about the nike town in NYC or somewhere else... i would love 2 get more hyperdunks for 65$ let me know
chicago

RETALETHERAPY- I found those two vest at the Ross about a mile from the Nike Outlet in Orlando for $19.99 and the my Brother is in Charlotte Nc and hhe said hefound them in Marshalls for 24.99 so you might wanna check the Local spots

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

can anyone elaborate on what colorways of hyperdunks were marked down at niketown stores?

I saw the Greent TB, the Navy/Carolina GR, the Germany Supreme, and one other CW I can't remember at NT Denver a week or two ago. Oh and the ChinaSupreme.

I have been digging and calling Around has Anyone seen any Nike Boots out there in The Outlets or anywhere Ross anyplace like that I called all the spots thelocator gave me and they all hit me with the beat box( the sucking the teeth and the deep sigh) So if anyone has seen them let me know please

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I have been digging and calling Around has Anyone seen any Nike Boots out there in The Outlets or anywhere Ross anyplace like that I called all the spots the locator gave me and they all hit me with the beat box( the sucking the teeth and the deep sigh) So if anyone has seen them let me know please

i had seen a pair of goadomes at folsom for like 39.99. they were a sample sz9. they were silver/3m this was like 3-4 weeks back. im pretty sure they stillhave em

when I was at NTNY the other day they had the green, blue, and red HD tb's marked down to $65. They also had the chinas for $65. I wear an 11.5 and theyonly had the China's in my size.

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Memphisboi55,

Both vests are on nike.com, just wanted to see if they had them for cheaper than that in any outlets..

Nike ACG Expedition vest $84.99
and Nike Down Mens vest $69.99

Aw thanks, well swoosh.com has em for 50.99 and 41.99
lemme know if you need fam.

Originally Posted by caliboitoy417

i know its not all that great but i got a pair of the cdp viii/xv's on sale %40 off .only a size 10.5 left..
how you get the 8/15 packages for 40% and where at?

Originally Posted by wltiv

Originally Posted by caliboitoy417

i know its not all that great but i got a pair of the cdp viii/xv's on sale %40 off .only a size 10.5 left..
how you get the 8/15 packages for 40% and where at?
all Niketowns have reduced the price of the 8/15 pack to $185.99(40% off)..like i said earlier, use the 20% postcard sent out by Nike to reduce itto $161..

Angel

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by kchildz1

^^SouthSide John put me on.
Put me down with a pair of Carmines!!
i hope ur right... i missed out on all the carmine outlet drops.

lol, hes not saying their getting carmines.

but i cant wait to see the goodies!
I'm seriously hoping for 3s or 8s. **crosses fingers**

Back
Top Bottom