December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

kittery maine also had the wht/red sensations along with the blk/yellow ones also..posted it a month or so ago,they may still have em and prob. marked down

I just ordered a pair of the sheed highs in a 10 for 50 plus shipping and tax, came out to 58.97 shipped from the vegas outlet, thanks for the update. muchhotter in person than ppl give credit

YAY!

got my foams today!

pimp.gif

346388023.jpg

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Johnson Creek had a fair amount of the Air Max Sensations listed above. Price was $49.99 but they might of been cheaper and just not marked down yet.
They were $34.99 yesterday at the Chicago Nike Outlet.

this is not a P/U thread!! no pics of recent pick-ups! shouldn't mods know this??? hahaha jk nice pick-up,mine should be coming in today as well..$65 foams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Funkman wrote:

STL Mills:
-these sb jackets-
ONCE AGAIN I MISS OUT ON THAT SAFARI JACKET.....
mad.gif

BTW THAT MINT GREEN CROC SWEATER IS
pimp.gif
I ROCKED MINE THIS SAT NITE THAT ICOPPED @ SPOT FOR $14.97

^ for the people who got the foams from round rock, did they contact you about a tracking number because i have yet to receive anything email or call backsfrom them.

I got mine from the Vegas outlet and they didnt call me back w/ a tracking number. They usually dont but feel free to call them and they will mos def get youthat tracking number.

Keep Rippin, Stop Slippin Air Max 1's on Shoetrends $80[table][tr][td]
AM1005.jpg
[/td] [td]
AM1005-1.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AM1005-2.jpg
[/td] [td]
AM1005-3.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AM1005-4.jpg
[/td] [td]
AM1005-5.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Went to North Bend outlet last night and there really wasn't much there. Saw a pair of AM97s and XV SE. Some Soldier IIs as well.

did any one pick up silver foams at any of the vegas outlets for $64.99? one of my homegirls went yesterday and she told me they were still $100.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Went to North Bend outlet last night and there really wasn't much there. Saw a pair of AM97s and XV SE. Some Soldier IIs as well.

Size/color/price on the AM97s?

Oh also, Loveland CO had these:

nike-huarache-08-quickstrike-white-purple-black-main.jpg
$34.99 plenty ofpairs but didn't check sizes. I should've copped but I can't do purple.

i ordered some rasheed af1's from las vegas. after much debate, u cant pass them up for $50. time to save up for the xi/xii pack now, and for a new macbook

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

did any one pick up silver foams at any of the vegas outlets for $64.99? one of my homegirls went yesterday and she told me they were still $100.

I did. $64.99

I got a question. Do you guys just call up the stores and order them over the phone? How does it work?

^Yeah, call them up and say you want to order some shoes.

Then they will get the info., like what shoes, what size, how many, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, if you pay with credit/debit, they have to ship it to your billing address. Then they get that info., charge you and ship them out.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

^ for the people who got the foams from round rock, did they contact you about a tracking number because i have yet to receive anything email or call backs from them.
Naw, i called and ask for my tracking #.

I got a question. Do you guys just call up the stores and order them over the phone? How does it work?

Yep. call, tell them the shoe ( name of the shoe, color, product #, etc.... whatever to get your point across ) , tell them your size you want.
pay with credit card/debit card and your mailing and billing address have to match. Also tell them what kind of shipping you want.

nike-huarache-08-quickstrike-white-purple-black-main.jpg
$34.99 plenty of pairs but didn't check sizes. I should've copped but I can't do purple.

No need to hate on my fave color!

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

anyone seen anymore lax blazers at any outlets?

i tried calling the 800 number, but they couldn't find any. i remember there was an outlet that had a small sizes last month.

does anyone remember which one it was?

it was STL Mills they were on the hash wall as of sunday only sz 7.5- 8 I think

Haha, memphis, no hate, purple just isn't me. Trust me though, I don't hate, I rep the Rockies. I just don't look right in purple.

Back
Top Bottom