December babies? Vol. 1 gift for both days :\

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Some people don't get gifts. For any holiday.
tumblr_l7uu95rd1u1qa9913o1_500.gif

I have no problem with this. The only person I expect to receive multiple gifts from is my wife. My parents have done so much. They normally give me some money for my birthday. Christmas is all about the kids now. They'll still probably give me thermals and socks or something like that. My birthday is December 12 btw.

Probably sucks as a kid but I imagine as an adult you could play this to get a guarantee gift or a super gift

my bro bday is on the 17th...

mine is august 16, so school stuff and birthday was mushed together...

i know that feel bro...

and lemme tell you...

pheelsbatman...

frown.gif
frown.gif

11th
how can somebody say this is a gift for your b-day and christmas. makes no sense to me
eyes.gif

22 on the 19th

I've always gotten two separate gifts unless whatever I asked for was too expensive so they just combined both
pimp.gif

my bro bday is on the 17th...

mine is august 16, so school stuff and birthday was mushed together...

i know that feel bro...

and lemme tell you...

pheelsbatman...

frown.gif
frown.gif

my birthday is on the 18th, exactly 1 week before christmas. when i was a kid i just got to open a christmas present on my birthday

21 on the 26th but ever since i hit my teenage years i haven't cared for presents I was happy with whatever I got

Turning 23 on the 24th. College graduation is on the 22nd, so that weekend is gonna be pretty cool.

The "one-gift" thing is very real, it's whatever, though. It sucks as a kid, but once you're an adult, it's not really a big deal.

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

28 on the 20th
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

As a kid I was fortunate enough to have multiple christmas presents so my bday present was to open one of my gifts under the tree
smile.gif

"White people issues."  Louis CK
Spoiler [+]
edited in case you charmin posterboys got offended

Back
Top Bottom