****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

^Livin' in the past, ay my man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Dope 01 Jordan 1s on the last page.

More pics of those Purple/Blck Flights please. They look REAL nice.
Thanks. The Jordans were a steal; I fought off Turkey-Coma till a bit after midnight on Thanksgiving and scooped em up when everyone else wassleeping........literally and figuratively.
laugh.gif

Those Blk/Purple Flights are smokin btw.

And thanks Corgie. You know I love Bursts, but these are even nicer in person than I thought they'd be. I was hesitant to pick em up for the lack of amesh toe-box, but the leather and suede are nice as hell on em. Still waitin for you to dig out some more size 12s.......

Originally Posted by NigeyNige

Ralph Lauren's, got em for $70. Retail was $180
Laser's off ebay
Finished my tat. Thanks to Randy....the best in the A. $200

Yeah I've gotten a couple tats done by Randy. Definitely the best. Looks nice.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by NigeyNige

Ralph Lauren's, got em for $70. Retail was $180
Laser's off ebay
Finished my tat. Thanks to Randy....the best in the A. $200

Yeah I've gotten a couple tats done by Randy. Definitely the best. Looks nice.
yea man, Randy is a beast. He's the only person tatting me up from now on...hands down. He was telling me funny stories about all the NBA guysand rappers that come in there. Dude is cool.

Let's get reeeeeeeaaaaaady to ruuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbblllllle! I know the red is OD, but I like'm anyways.
346659645.jpg

Dope Jordan 1s. I still have no idea why Jordan added that to the ones that got retroed. It is just so unnecessary.

Wow, Fred...those are quite red. More red than your Big Apple 6s. I'm out of the loop - what are they?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wow, Fred...those are quite red. More red than your Big Apple 6s. I'm out of the loop - what are they?
DeLaHoya dunks?

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

picked these two up 2day

got these for $88 over the weekend using friends and family discount at footaction

If you have a Timberland store near you they have their Friends and Family til the 14 and its 40% off.

Also, you do realize you picked up a Full Screen and not Widescreen of that movie right?

Originally Posted by s dubl

DeLaHoya dunks?
Julio Cesar Chavez to be exact. It was to commerate that bloody fight between the two.

bigtimejerky...info on that LeBron shirt please. Looks dope!

Dope pickups. Those red dunks look real nice>

Not sure where she got it, but its made by Upper Playground... maybe you can find it on their website? Definitely a hot tee!

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by s dubl

DeLaHoya dunks?
Julio Cesar Chavez to be exact. It was to commerate that bloody fight between the two.
can't wait to see those in person kid.

blk/purp flight lights a few pages back are ftw!

I have the same shirt. got it from metro park, like a week b4 Thanksgiving for $30...

dope dunks fred never to much red!!! flight lights are sweet in person we have them a the store art. lmk!!!!

Back
Top Bottom