December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Totally forgot Sin Cara had a sidekick
Screen-Shot-2021-05-08-at-12.55.09-PM.png

“Hulk Hogan is bad. Give me internet points.”

I really just picture him taking a deep breath and then letting his little fingers go to town on the keyboard..Then re-reading his draft, no less than, 4 times before he hits that reply button..Then hitting refresh a few times to see how many likes he gets for his "deep takes"..

These are asinine speculations because I just type what I think.

I just type my thoughts and opinions and keep moving. I don't need validation from people on here. Likes don't mean 💩 to me. Getting likes from MFs on here has no correlation with the real world. Either you like it, don't like it, or don't give a rat's a%$ about what I type.

:lol: I love how yall get on therealest1 therealest1 for saying what many of us have always thought about HUlk Hogan. But yall can continue pretending he is some great American Hero.

I know, right?

MFs on here act like I'm the only one who dislikes Hogan as a person and his multitude of detrimental acts as a wrestling legend and an individual over the decades. I have no problem conveying what a lot of people think about Hogan but won't expound on.

Hogan sure is a "Real American" because he cheated on his wife, got divorced, made racial slurs, and sued. Those are common American ways. Let's not pretend we're perfect in America.

Although I talk a lot of 💩 about Hogan and don't like him as a person and his detrimental acts, I admit I liked him when he was at the apex of the wrestling business when he was the cornerstone of WWF for many years in a bygone era. I admit I was always happy to see him wrestle on Saturday Night's Main Event because he rarely wrestled on Superstars & Wrestling Challenge. That show was the only time you could see him wrestle for free because he was normally restricted to pay-per-views.

Hulk Hogan & Terry Bollea are clearly two different people. Hogan was a likable TV character, and Bollea was a scum with his personal life and backstage politics.

I'm not familiar

Can you provide some examples?

Just watch those archaic martial arts movies because that how most of the characters dressed in movies that depicted ancient China. Bruce Lee can provide you some examples with the way he dressed in his classic movies. Their footwear differs from the characters in movies that depicted ancient Japan. They don't wear shoes or footwear like the samurai characters since they're different Asian nations/cultures.

Thanks for sharing that, but I already saw that one. That YouTube guy has a lot of funny and informative videos about wrestling. He's talked 💩 about Hulk Hogan a multitude of times. 😆

Calling out racists doesn't make you any less foul for categorizing black folks as ghetto.

It ain't working.
You can think what you want about me, I don't give a rat's a%$ if that's your interpretation because you never saw me post anything equating Black folks and ghetto symbiotically.

I used that word to describe detrimental behavior and unacceptable conditions. I can't help you if you think something different.
You CLEARLY care about your perception.

That is why you are attempting to save face at this very moment talking about , "And I have absolute praise for all the Black people who didn't accept Hogan's apology because it was fake and it wasn't sincere."

SURE you do. :lol:

You have shown your true colors and you tried to play dumb about it.

Told y’all he was looking funny. Hope he’s okay but at this point, hes worked under the influence so many times he should be barred from wrestling

Jeff has to be in the top 5 running for "Most Second Chances Given"

Hope he can get well

These are asinine speculations because I just type what I think.

I just type my thoughts and opinions and keep moving. I don't need validation from people on here. Likes don't mean 💩 to me. Getting likes from MFs on here has no correlation with the real world. Either you like it, don't like it, or don't give a rat's a%$ about what I type.

I know, right?

MFs on here act like I'm the only one who dislikes Hogan as a person and his multitude of detrimental acts as a wrestling legend and an individual over the decades. I have no problem conveying what a lot of people think about Hogan but won't expound on.

Hogan sure is a "Real American" because he cheated on his wife, got divorced, made racial slurs, and sued. Those are common American ways. Let's not pretend we're perfect in America.

Although I talk a lot of 💩 about Hogan and don't like him as a person and his detrimental acts, I admit I liked him when he was at the apex of the wrestling business when he was the cornerstone of WWF for many years in a bygone era. I admit I was always happy to see him wrestle on Saturday Night's Main Event because he rarely wrestled on Superstars & Wrestling Challenge. That show was the only time you could see him wrestle for free because he was normally restricted to pay-per-views.

Hulk Hogan & Terry Bollea are clearly two different people. Hogan was a likable TV character, and Bollea was a scum with his personal life and backstage politics.

Just watch those archaic martial arts movies because that how most of the characters dressed in movies that depicted ancient China. Bruce Lee can provide you some examples with the way he dressed in his classic movies. Their footwear differs from the characters in movies that depicted ancient Japan. They don't wear shoes or footwear like the samurai characters since they're different Asian nations/cultures.

Thanks for sharing that, but I already saw that one. That YouTube guy has a lot of funny and informative videos about wrestling. He's talked 💩 about Hulk Hogan a multitude of times. 😆
My dude done made him a fresh pot of coffee, threw another log on the fire, put on some chamber music and went to town on that keyboard..The amount of time it took him to make multiple drafts for each quote must've been unimaginable..I bet he took some Aleve to help ease the pain in his fingers after all that typing, deleting, and re-typing..Bless his heart..

My dude done made him a fresh pot of coffee, threw another log on the fire, put on some chamber music and went to town on that keyboard..The amount of time it took him to make multiple drafts for each quote must've been unimaginable..I bet he took some Aleve to help ease the pain in his fingers after all that typing, deleting, and re-typing..Bless his heart..

live look:
D6B55ADE-39B2-4B73-982D-30906EB8C137.gif

can i get a list of your favorite archaic martial arts movies?

Damn. This man is seriously like a cat with how much he goes through these things. I hope he is OK
At this point any company that hires him should be boycotted..This guy is going to either kill himself or serious injure somebody if he's allowed to keep going to the ring..Shame on any promoter that hires him..

Back
Top Bottom