December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

nah why you aint boycott the wwe when they hired him a few years ago after he went through multiple drug problems? then they used his dui and drinking problem in an angle?

tna took a chance on him and he screwed up but then he got well. both him and matt hardy had huge drug problems in tna but they got clean and matt has been doing great ever since.

its honestly on the person himself if he wants to change. maybe being with his brother again will help him get right again.
I’m pretty sure when he got hired by WWE the last time he was sober and doing well..But to keep giving addicts chance after chance isn’t doing them any good..Dude needs to be in rehab and not a wrestling ring.

WWE_NIL_Signed_16x9_GRID_v1--04488c216d65a71446c6f980956e744a.jpg

its ******* hilarious whenever private party be coming out dressed like the hardy boyz and dancing like them

NXT 2.0 - 590,000 viewers

Dynamite - 872,000 viewers

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Did "Hot Take" Dave announce which shows they did better than this week yet?

nah i dont believe this at all. they wouldnt have built a whole show around his future if he was gonna leave.

now kyle o reily is a different matter

im willing to bet they both stay with the wwe unless kahn really overpays for o reily.

isnt both their wives pregnant? gotta go where the most money takes you.

Yea, focus your energy on signing people who AREN'T fans of the business.

I swear that company is hilarious.

I had this conversation with a friend yesterday. Seems like such a weird move to be actively recruiting/signing people who have never set foot in a ring, hoping to make them perform how WWE wants them to.

I had this conversation with a friend yesterday. Seems like such a weird move to be actively recruiting/signing people who have never set foot in a ring, hoping to make them perform how WWE wants them to.
They decided when AEW got Punk, Bryan, and Cole that there was no point in trying the indie darling game anymore. They want people who only know their way so they become dependent on their version of wrestling

Ehhh I think more they’re just trying to hit big on some larger than life athletes. Ron Simmons, JBL, Rock, Goldberg, Nash and several others had zero to minimal experience before hitting the big leagues. Only difference is now, instead of going to USWA, GWF, or OVW before the WWF, WCW, or ECW, they’re going to the Performance Center right under the WWE. Time will tell whether they can turn a Flex Kavana into a Rock or a Vinnie Vegas into a Kevin Nash.

They decided when AEW got Punk, Bryan, and Cole that there was no point in trying the indie darling game anymore. They want people who only know their way so they become dependent on their version of wrestling

Yeah, I get that. But what happens when 90% end up not being able to sports entertain because they have no ability or understanding of the business?

Back
Top Bottom