December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
WWE exploiting Bianca and The Culture :smh:
ezgif-1-b58d85e0d732.jpg

My dude done made him a fresh pot of coffee, threw another log on the fire, put on some chamber music and went to town on that keyboard..The amount of time it took him to make multiple drafts for each quote must've been unimaginable..I bet he took some Aleve to help ease the pain in his fingers after all that typing, deleting, and re-typing..Bless his heart..

This is just dumb because none of this is my living/home situation. I also don't need to spend time to draft because I just type instantaneously based off the top of my mind or make replies. People do type on here by default because it's online we're dealing with and it's a site for chiming in, input, etc.

I guess my fan club on this site is real because some fool actually followed me on this thread to peep my posts and make an asinine assumption with my typing.

Perhaps I should appreciate how 1995 1995 tries to emulate me or reply constantly to my posts since he seems to be a big fan of mine, but it seems like it's becoming obsession on his part now. Dude, I already know a lot about Hulk Hogan since he's a legend, so I don't think there's anything you can convey about him that I don't know about.

I actually learned about that jobber retroactively when I stumbled upon it online a few years ago. I never saw him during the '90s in WCW. It's funny because he's a blatantly cheap knockoff.

can i get a list of your favorite archaic martial arts movies?

Enter The Dragon is my all-time favorite martial arts movie. I also liked The Chinese Connection. I basically like a multitude of Bruce Lee movies.

I also like Five Deadly Venoms. It took me years to learn that Wu-Tang Clan sampled material from that movie for their classic debut album in 1993, Enter The Wu-Tang. I know they also got some inspiration from that movie. I liked how the main characters had gimmicks that correlated with animals that predicated their fighting styles.

That's why I miss El Rey Network on my basic cable because they designated particular days for blocks of martial arts movies to be shown.

I don't need to flatter myself. I'm doing OK. I don't need validation from anyone, especially on a website.

I just notice you like to analyze my posts when others have similar thoughts as mine. They just don't use the same words I do.

It's funny a dude ignored me but still replied to me with a video link about an individual.

This is just dumb because none of this is my living/home situation. I also don't need to spend time to draft because I just type instantaneously based off the top of my mind or make replies. People do type on here by default because it's online we're dealing with and it's a site for chiming in, input, etc.

I guess my fan club on this site is real because some fool actually followed me on this thread to peep my posts and make an asinine assumption with my typing.

Perhaps I should appreciate how 1995 1995 tries to emulate me or reply constantly to my posts since he seems to be a big fan of mine, but it seems like it's becoming obsession on his part now. Dude, I already know a lot about Hulk Hogan since he's a legend, so I don't think there's anything you can convey about him that I don't know about.

I actually learned about that jobber retroactively when I stumbled upon it online a few years ago. I never saw him during the '90s in WCW. It's funny because he's a blatantly cheap knockoff.

Enter The Dragon is my all-time favorite martial arts movie. I also liked The Chinese Connection. I basically like a multitude of Bruce Lee movies.

I also like Five Deadly Venoms. It took me years to learn that Wu-Tang Clan sampled material from that movie for their classic debut album in 1993, Enter The Wu-Tang. I know they also got some inspiration from that movie. I liked how the main characters had gimmicks that correlated with animals that predicated their fighting styles.

That's why I miss El Rey Network on my basic cable because they designated particular days for blocks of martial arts movies to be shown.
This you?..
6237bbd0db2bce9cc8a9ee924d0f5618.gif

When others have similar thoughts? Is delusion setting in? Ppl lambasting you in the M&N thread, not fully on board with you here either and yet y’all have similar views now?
F77354C5-04E4-40D2-B5EE-F735C44E1AA9.gif

Like a lot of people don't like swingman jerseys themselves on there. I just have my way of conveying my dislike for them. But we basically have a similarity of not liking them.

At this point any company that hires him should be boycotted..This guy is going to either kill himself or serious injure somebody if he's allowed to keep going to the ring..Shame on any promoter that hires him..

nah why you aint boycott the wwe when they hired him a few years ago after he went through multiple drug problems? then they used his dui and drinking problem in an angle?

tna took a chance on him and he screwed up but then he got well. both him and matt hardy had huge drug problems in tna but they got clean and matt has been doing great ever since.

its honestly on the person himself if he wants to change. maybe being with his brother again will help him get right again.

Back
Top Bottom