December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Let Rex do steiner math on one of these..

E4VpRyaXMAA35rY

I bet you are..
J1dqC3.gif

This is quite hypocritical when you shared your ordeal about traveling far to visit some relatives on Thanksgiving and that you had to leave early because there was kid relative you couldn't tolerate on here, a wrestling thread. That's a legitimate buzzkill since it's way off the thread's topic.

The internet is never the place to share stuff about family, especially if there's an ordeal involved. Or if there's an awkward family member because many families have that one distinct individual.

Thread being disrespectful to therealest1 therealest1 knowledges :smh:

It's not knowledge, I'm just calling it how I see it. I'm just being honest with it.

Ahmed Johnson murdering jobbers in 95 and 96 was great TV :lol:

I actually reminisced on wrestling shows from a bygone era that featured jobbers getting squashed and losing constantly yesterday. I miss those shows. It's too bad they discontinued those shows along with those likable losers.

Those shows with the jobbers provided a good buildup for stars the promotion was trying to push because they made the stars look good by losing to them.

It's crazy how all the matches on any program have always featured star vs star since the late '90s. The jobbers pretty much disappeared after 1996.

Kinda tough to argue against Reigns/Langston/Montrezl/Bianca/etc.

Not everybody gonna be a star, but they can definitely figure IT out with some..

I'm not. But there's a big difference in snagging those guys and putting all your eggs in that basket, which kinda seems line what WWE is doing.

This is quite hypocritical when you shared your ordeal about traveling far to visit some relatives on Thanksgiving and that you had to leave early because there was kid relative you couldn't tolerate on here, a wrestling thread. That's a legitimate buzzkill since it's way off the thread's topic.

The internet is never the place to share stuff about family, especially if there's an ordeal involved. Or if there's an awkward family member because many families have that one distinct individual.

It's not knowledge, I'm just calling it how I see it. I'm just being honest with it.

I actually reminisced on wrestling shows from a bygone era that featured jobbers getting squashed and losing constantly yesterday. I miss those shows. It's too bad they discontinued those shows along with those likable losers.

Those shows with the jobbers provided a good buildup for stars the promotion was trying to push because they made the stars look good by losing to them.

It's crazy how all the matches on any program have always featured star vs star since the late '90s. The jobbers pretty much disappeared after 1996.
Not hypocritical at all..NTWT is a family and we share these things. Been that way for a decade..You wouldn’t understand cause you’re not family, you’re justthat a**hole neighbor that nobody likes but we have to tolerate cause we can’t just burn your house down with you inside..

Not hypocritical at all..NTWT is a family and we share these things. Been that way for a decade..You wouldn’t understand cause you’re not family, you’re justthat a**hole neighbor that nobody likes but we have to tolerate cause we can’t just burn your house down with you inside..

You're right about me not being family because this is just online outlet. None of us are family because we're just on whatever type of screen we're using. There is no human element on here like there is in the real world where things are spontaneous.

I guess I'm an a-hole to you just because you disagreed with my dislike of WCW along with the multitude of times I bashed on their things I saw as dumb. You seemed to take it personal. The irony is I agreed with you when you pointed out the dumb things in '90s WWF.

I have no problem being an a-hole for my preferences and dislikes and being honest about them. That's your problem if you and anyone else thinks I'm an a-hole because I'm going to be me.

Back
Top Bottom