December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Case Case

The US title and the NXT title will get new designs, according to Wrestlinginc.

The US belt will not get any big changes to it either than it will just be larger in size.

Enjoyed the main event between Lumis and Cole.

Scarlett was looking :evil: in all black leather.

If Vince got rid of one of the men’s secondary belts, would you be interested k with them giving the women 1 secondary title?..Is the roster deep enough to support that title?
The titles don't mean anything already. Vince doesn't have to give up any titles for that to be a possibility forreal. :lol:

I would prefer different weight divisions over a secondary title though. :lol:

Scarlett was looking GOOD!
That ending was dope. Reminded me of when Taker came to the rumble on Kurt and destroyed the ring and had a horse :lol:

Cole vs Kross feels early. I think Cole vs Finn should be the path but I can see Hunter maybe wanting to go a different route post SummerSlam and maybe have Kross lead NXT to wins at Survivor Series.

Is a name like 'Dexter Lumis' really a top shelf moniker?

How many little kids can even pronounce or recall that?
Just sayin'.

Gotta be a combo of Showtime Dexter and Dr. Loomis from Halloween. Not sure how that will play into his character, but I guess we'll see.

The titles don't mean anything already. Vince doesn't have to give up any titles for that to be a possibility forreal. :lol:

I would prefer different weight divisions over a secondary title though. :lol:
Different divisions for just the women or for everyone?

Would you rather have a WHC, IC,24/7 lineup or a HWT, Light HWT, Cruiserweight lineup for the men?..

Is a name like 'Dexter Lumis' really a top shelf moniker?

How many little kids can even pronounce or recall that?
Just sayin'.
"Lumis" is, it sounds eerie. Kids are gonna be afraid of him, plus he's interesting. That's a good thing.

"Karrion Kross" sounds way worse. It's "Karen" spelled differently. One false move & the crowd will be chatting "Karen" at homie forever. That'll be a disaster when it happens.

Different divisions for just the women or for everyone?

Would you rather have a WHC, IC,24/7 lineup or a HWT, Light HWT, Cruiserweight lineup for the men?..
1. Different weight divisions for women. Big Nia Jax shouldn't be wrestling Kyrie/Alexa or anyone that small. It looks stupid.

2. I don't see the need for both Light Heavy + Cruiserweight.
The 24/7 belt is a joke. I would prefer it didn't exist at all.

I will go with what I have always felt

World (RAW/SD) (Erase Dumb Universal)

IC (RAW)
US (SD)

Cruiser (RAW/SD/205/NXT)

The 24/7 title is the R-Truth title. Very dumb.

Also, imo Truth got stale a while ago. I’d like a serious run from him

People throw labels around too loosely.

"Future IWGP Champ"

1591842475878.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom