December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The man is dam near 50 years old , The 24/7 title and the US title push a few years ago made him a lock Hall of Famer

Truth been had that on lock.

01-r-truth-and-vince-mcmahon-laughing-sescoops-com-696x410.jpg

CzrbCpQUUAISacw.jpg

CzrbCpKUkAE8gkh.jpg

But he could benefit from one more good run and I wouldn't mind.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican out here going through old threads like mariko again 🥴

you can like my old posts about sonata all you want

just know i was right about him right from his very first match with the company

864B3E59-D03D-471D-82AF-89AC3AA9123D.jpeg

1591843465868.gif

I'm Half Spanish, my name is "quatro llamo" the III.

I was saying he got 2 last name sounding names. Who cares about the number of names.

Like if someone was named "Stevenson Williamson."

Yo, was I the only one thinking we could see Penelope bae’s lips whenever she spread her legs? A few more millimeters and they would’ve pixelated it. The back wedgie made a front wedgie. :lol::wow::evil::evil:

Yo, was I the only one thinking we could see Penelope bae’s lips whenever she spread her legs? A few more millimeters and they would’ve pixelated it. The back wedgie made a front wedgie. :lol::wow::evil::evil:

No you were not. And a buddy actually texted me "good lord, Penelope!" :rofl: :nerd:

Are you mexican? If so, why all the names? Is it paying homage to your ancestors or something?

I'm not Mexican but I remember learning they take both of their parents last names. And for those that wanna be extra, they can even tack on their grandparents names at the end too.

Back
Top Bottom