December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

9123ffea1b905e5ed4e153cad7ed78ed46f6625b.gifv

Awesome gif

I think he's the sleeper star. Really came into his own as wrestler & talker.
Nah. Isn't there on the mic and doesn't have the charisma of a "star".

Great worker. Benefits A LOT from being in UE. Without that, he'd be a poor mans Short Gable.

Don't love this. Wonder if IT means Heyman could work with some other talents though...

Define star first.
Raw/SD champion level that's not just a flash in the pan like Jinder, for example. Able to move merch/sell tickets. I think there are a couple tiers to this too.

Tier 1- Reigns, Rollins, Bryan, Styles
Tier 2- KO, Orton, Bray

Don't think Drew and Brawn are in this (yet). Brock is in his own different tier, IMO.

New Day as a collective is in this as well.

Do you think anyone in NXT can be a "star"?

Do you think anyone in NXT will be a "star"?
Potential Stars Currently in NXT: Based on your CONSISTENT RAW/SD Championship Material. :
Cole, (On the fence due to size)
Keith Lee;
Dream;
Ripley

Nobody else.

Potential Stars Currently in NXT: Based on your CONSISTENT RAW/SD Championship Material. :
Cole, (On the fence due to size)
Keith Lee;
Dream;
Ripley

Nobody else.
Pretty much my stance, but I think I'd throw Riddles in there too. I like the legitimacy he brings to the table and people dig his goofy shtick.

Nah. Isn't there on the mic and doesn't have the charisma of a "star".

Great worker. Benefits A LOT from being in UE. Without that, he'd be a poor mans Short Gable.
When u hear "star" does ur mind go to the top of card? If so, when I say "star" it I'm referring to having a "successful" mid to upper midcarders.

Ex. (RVD, Ziggler, Mr. Perfect, Muta, Booker T, Benoit, Jushin, etc)

When u hear "star" does ur mind go to the top of card? If so, when I say "star" it I'm referring to having a "successful" mid to upper midcarders.

Ex. (RVD, Ziggler, Mr. Perfect, Muta, Booker T, Benoit, Jushin, etc)
Yeah IT does.

I feel you. Although, I still don't think I'd put Rod Strong in that class.

Raw/SD champion level that's not just a flash in the pan like Jinder, for example. Able to move merch/sell tickets. I think there are a couple tiers to this too.

Tier 1- Reigns, Rollins, Bryan, Styles
Tier 2- KO, Orton, Bray

Don't think Drew and Brawn are in this (yet). Brock is in his own different tier, IMO.

New Day as a collective is in this as well.

Seth is tier 3 at best..

I think Cole, Ripley, Keith, Dunne, and Walter could all be stars..Dream’s gimmick doesn’t seem like it would have main roster longevity. But I’d probably t him, IO, Chomper, Oregano, Kross in that 2nd tier category..

Pretty much my stance, but I think I'd throw Riddles in there too. I like the legitimacy he brings to the table and people dig his goofy shtick.
Yea, his goofiness is why I didn't say him. But he has the skill for sure.

But he seems like Vince wouldn't "get" him.

Seth is tier 3 at best..

I think Cole, Ripley, Keith, Dunne, and Walter could all be stars..Dream’s gimmick doesn’t seem like it would have main roster longevity. But I’d probably t him, IO, Chomper, Oregano, Kross in that 2nd tier category..
I was thinking Big Walter.

EYE would make him an automatic World Champ Picture dude for the rest of his career.

But you think Vince would go for it?

B Sox B Sox
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

Dream’s gimmick is all about not being one dimensional. If anyone has longevity it’s him, although we will see with main roster booking..

Dream’s gimmick is all about not being one dimensional. If anyone has longevity it’s him, although we will see with main roster booking..
Vince probably looks at him and sees, Gay Black Dude with muscles.

He is already in a BOX before he sets foot up there.

I was thinking Big Walter.

EYE would make him an automatic World Champ Picture dude for the rest of his career.

But you think Vince would go for it?

B Sox B Sox
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
Would be the PERFECT Heyman guy if Brock were to be out of the picture. If that were the case, then yes.

Without that, or some other awesome manager, EYE don't see IT.

Lower level Brawn.

Back
Top Bottom