December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Kinda funny they brought in that jeff cobb guy only once to job to moxley. Guy has been ghost ever since.

Keith Lee bout to get Krossed out by Future WWE Champion Scarlett. (She's the star, she just uses Kross to do her work. No one cares about him. This is a 100% Puppet Master Gimmick. )

Escobar bout to be a SUPERSTAR. Fluent Spanish and English with presence and charisma. This the dude Vince been looking for.

So I guess some woman on twitter, who used to be his ex-girlfriend, accused David Starr of raping her..And he's tweeting himself into a huge hole..I don't know how dude comes back from this and the union BS he's, supposedly, tried to start..

So I guess some woman on twitter, who used to be his ex-girlfriend, accused David Starr of raping her..And he's tweeting himself into a huge hole..I don't know how dude comes back from this and the union BS he's, supposedly, tried to start..
Funny because he is a SUPER SOcial Justice dude on The Tweet

Son of The Ghost definitely has better English than Andrade and Garza (who is also better than Andrade). Andrade the best wrestler of the three.

Back
Top Bottom