December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I made the mistake of opening a spoiler of his wife. Picture a 280 pound Paige.

tumblr_mggocbYHgq1rg89a6o2_1280.jpg

:frown:

Will go into more detail tomorrow, but I’ve been HIGHLY entertained by Survivor Series 96. Nice crowd all night, even for the lesser matches. I will say that the reaction for this HBK/Sid match has been something else. HBK is loved like crazy by the women, but overall, he’s getting peak Cena hate reaction, and Sid is getting 2011 Punk/2014 Daniel Bryan cheers. They are HOT for him.

Will go into more detail tomorrow, but I’ve been HIGHLY entertained by Survivor Series 96. Nice crowd all night, even for the lesser matches. I will say that the reaction for this HBK/Sid match has been something else. HBK is loved like crazy by the women, but overall, he’s getting peak Cena hate reaction, and Sid is getting 2011 Punk/2014 Daniel Bryan cheers. They are HOT for him.
correct me if im wrong but i dont think wwe fans did chants until like 98 or 99. They were still stuck in the doink the clown mentality era even though they were in attitude era already

took um a few years to completely rip off ecw

IMO Sid is the most confusing wrestler of all time..Dude had the perfect size/build for the business..Was strong and could move really well..His power based moves always looked very believable (I'd say Vader was the only "big man" that I can think of off the top of my head whose moves looked more painful)..And the crowds absolutely loved this guy wherever he went..He was even over huge for a brief stint in ECW..But he could never get out of his own way (and couldn't kick the softball addiction)..He really had everything it took to go down as one of the all time greatest big men/whc's of all time..I'd say he's a for sure HOF'er, but he'll never be remembered as an elite level wrestler..

green rhino123 green rhino123 D deleted DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican King of Trash Style King of Trash Style 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. T0INE T0INE what are y'alls overall thoughts on Sid, his ring work, and his legacy?

IMO Sid is the most confusing wrestler of all time..Dude had the perfect size/build for the business..Was strong and could move really well..His power based moves always looked very believable (I'd say Vader was the only "big man" that I can think of off the top of my head whose moves looked more painful)..And the crowds absolutely loved this guy wherever he went..He was even over huge for a brief stint in ECW..But he could never get out of his own way (and couldn't kick the softball addiction)..He really had everything it took to go down as one of the all time greatest big men/whc's of all time..I'd say he's a for sure HOF'er, but he'll never be remembered as an elite level wrestler..

green rhino123 green rhino123 D deleted DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican King of Trash Style King of Trash Style 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. T0INE T0INE what are y'alls overall thoughts on Sid, his ring work, and his legacy?

Sid was below average talent who got opportunities for main event status that never planned out. I've only seen 4 good matches he had and he's got some of the worst punches I've ever seen. His legacy is softball and the fight with Arn. 3/10 career

Hall of Famer? Where? :lol:

Sid was essentially "7-Foot Lex Luger."

Had all the tools, was very popular, got every chance to be special, horrible promo, but just never turned out to be what folks hoped for them.

Yes, he HAD everything it took to be one of the best big men of all time but it just didn't work out.

Why that happened, not sure honestly.

Bianca BelAir would be perfect to take Nia Jaxx out. She would make a great champion. This heel Bayley role could’ve easily been her.

Notice Ms. Baszler is missing too. I heard that Vince wasn’t a fan of her appearance.

Crazy, 2 of the best and legitimate women in the industry are just chilling on the sidelines.

this is what wwe does. Been saying IT for yearssssss

The fact that they can have Selina Vegas crew wrestle MULTIPLE times a night but not give anything to ppl they justhad to call up is :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom