December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Peep Game Peep Game THanks for the suggestion for the PPV. Always respect your underrated historical knowledge. Very underrated.

60A53A09-D26B-420C-95E3-AE2F1F9A507B.gif

NTWT dads.

Any plans this weekend for father's day?

Family doing a seafood boil for me and I’m having my dad over.

I hate wrestling

why do I watch it

(it's a rhetorical question stay away DC)
Much like the rest of you Main Roster dudes, yall enjoy self mutilation.

Been saying it for years now.

Some of yall have seen the light and graduated but some of you continue the self-abuse.

Much like the rest of you Main Roster dudes, yall enjoy self mutilation.

Been saying it for years now.

Some of yall have seen the light and graduated but some of you continue the self-abuse.

I’ve said the same... I’ll catch a raw or smack down match here and there when everyone in here goes ape over a match.

But to be disappointed week after week, I just don’t know how you guys do it. Power to you.

I’ve said the same... I’ll catch a raw or smack down match here and there when everyone in here goes ape over a match.

But to be disappointed week after week, I just don’t know how you guys do it. Power to you.

Same..I haven't been able to watch a whole Raw or SD in months..It's just the same trash each and every week..And every clip I watch from AEW is pretty much the mirror image of what WWE is doing..So glad NJPW is coming back..Wouldn't mind trying to get into AJPW too..

Back
Top Bottom