December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

you know one thing tna never did?

had 4 ****ing white men in the ring in black face

black face mother ****er

you know what tna didnt do? bring in hogan after he was caught on video saying some of the most racist **** on earth

you know what tna didnt do?

didnt put donald ****ing trump in their hall of fame

shall i go on?

Please don't get as butthurt as danger style danger style
I put more respeck on your name than that.

#yall gave noblekane noblekane a safe space to discuss Impact wrestling and you see what happens
twas not safe cuz ol boy had to attack tna.

like come on if you gon talk **** about a company for something racist your company better have a clean ******* rep

how you the biggest and longest running ******* company in the world and just barely give the belt to a black man ?

mother ****ers were culture vultures (new age outlawz and john cena)

like come on if you gon talk **** about a company for something racist your company better have a clean ****ing rep

how you the biggest and longest running ****ing company in the world and just barely give the belt to a black man ?

giphy.mp4

like come on if you gon talk **** about a company for something racist your company better have a clean ****ing rep

how you the biggest and longest running ****ing company in the world and just barely give the belt to a black man ?

:pimp: Good work

:pimp: Good work
like forreal i use to be the most hated guy on here when i was younger but have chilled and tried to be more light hearted and calm now.

reason why i was hated because nobody could get under someones skin like i could.

but im a changed man

i go to church every god damn sunday and yall wanna bring the demons out of me!

like forreal i use to be the most hated guy on here when i was younger but have chilled and tried to be more light hearted and calm now.

reason why i was hated because nobody could get under someones skin like i could.

but im a changed man

i go to church every god damn sunday and yall wanna bring the demons out of me!

The last part is key. Don't let anyone bring you down to their level. You are trying to be better.

Salutes!

Back
Top Bottom