December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Dream was gonna tag with Lumis for the NXT tag team titles but looks like Dexter will have to find a new partner..

I’d be surprised if they’re already ending the North American title. I mean they have the roster depth to still have challengers

my mans ron simmons and butch reed and teddy before the wwe turned him into a caricature 🤦🏻‍♂️

Bringing Ron Simmons in as NOD Farooq right off instead of that stupid gladiator gimmick would have probably raised his ceiling, but it also didn’t help that he was already 37-38 when he finally got to the WWF.

But....Bradshaw was 37 when they strapped the rocket to him in 2004. (Never realized they had such an age gap while teaming together.)

1592591962471.jpg

"I'd be honoured if he offered me the opportunity to have sex with his wife" :frown:

They should trade Shayna, Bianca, and Ruby to SD for Dana, Carmella, Sonya split up Mandy and Sonya for real and Dana & Mella can tag against Iconics. Once we get Sasha/Bayley at SummerSlam a lil shake up in that division should help.
Bianca and Ruby has some good matches on Main Event. Sucks that they brought up Shayna and have nothing. Would like to see her choke out Charlotte.

ezgif-3-df7eba3d8fec.gif

Actual look at NXT's key demo

Always crazy when I see old Shawn Michaels matches like the 96’ Survivor Series this week and then see gifs like this and realize he’s basically been Garth from Wayne’s World since the mid 2000’s.

a stroll down memory lane. how could anyone not know punk was in tna? punk vs raven was one of the best if not best fued in tna history

they should just push Keith Lee all the way to the top, Imo he's got it all in terms of character, charisma and entertainment :nthat:

once he gets to the big leagues Vince is gonna mess his opportunities up, trips needs to take over when that time happens :smh:

Back
Top Bottom