December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Happy Father’s Day to all my NTWT brethren!!
6CE5E8C8-8DFD-43B7-AD72-DF9D3CF94EC4.jpeg

Living my proudest moments. Family man for life.

Last edited:
I was looking through my old ticket stub book with all my concert, basketball, baseball, football, and wrestling events since I was young. And I came to the ECW section and just started reminiscing. I know some of you heads are old enough to have went to some original ECW shows...let's hear some memories. I remember being in a crowd and the Dudleys damn near starting a riot.

I was looking through my old ticket stub book with all my concert, basketball, baseball, football, and wrestling events since I was young. And I came to the ECW section and just started reminiscing. I know some of you heads are old enough to have went to some original ECW shows...let's hear some memories. I remember being in a crowd and the Dudleys damn near starting a riot.
Cool concept.

Can you take pics of some pages?

I was at the HeatWave show where Bubba told a mom she taught her daughter how to suck richard..Crowd was as hot as I've ever seen..

Back
Top Bottom