December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Man you can't make this stuff up. :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded:

UPDATED: Howard Stern Makes Fun of AEW, Says He's 'Proud' To Not Know What It Is, Dustin Rhodes Responds | 411MANIA https://411mania.com/wrestling/aew-howard-stern/

ORIGINAL: Howard Stern mentioned Dustin Rhodes and AEW on his show recently. Stern joked about Dustin’s character having tourette’s in WWE before saying that Dustin now works for AEW. He and co-host Robin Quivers then made fun of AEW, with Stern saying he is “proud” to not know what that is.

“Look at me, do I look like a wrestling fan?” Stern said. “Dustin Rhodes wrestles in the AEW, whatever that is. What’s the AEW? I’m proud that I don’t know what this is.”

“It’s somebody’s backyard,” Quivers responded. “They put up a little ring and he goes in there and wrestles.” - :rofl:

Great Breakdown

B Sox B Sox Peep Game Peep Game Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

Man you can't make this stuff up. :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded:

UPDATED: Howard Stern Makes Fun of AEW, Says He's 'Proud' To Not Know What It Is, Dustin Rhodes Responds | 411MANIA https://411mania.com/wrestling/aew-howard-stern/

ORIGINAL: Howard Stern mentioned Dustin Rhodes and AEW on his show recently. Stern joked about Dustin’s character having tourette’s in WWE before saying that Dustin now works for AEW. He and co-host Robin Quivers then made fun of AEW, with Stern saying he is “proud” to not know what that is.

“Look at me, do I look like a wrestling fan?” Stern said. “Dustin Rhodes wrestles in the AEW, whatever that is. What’s the AEW? I’m proud that I don’t know what this is.”

“It’s somebody’s backyard,” Quivers responded. “They put up a little ring and he goes in there and wrestles.” - :rofl:

Great Breakdown

B Sox B Sox Peep Game Peep Game Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

I actually listened to this live lol. They always play the sound bite of Goldust when he went on the show when he had Tourette’s and it cracks me up every time.

Man the Goldust on Howard Stern appearance was one of the funniest things a wrestler has done outside of wrestling.

"Grand Canyon@ Grand Canyon!"

2FAA181A-31E1-4D46-9D28-DE512EDBBC81.jpeg
A39A7458-7E7E-4749-AE4A-23FCCA01BFB8.jpeg
FBA8A6DA-CF24-4C29-A6EF-949838E3963F.jpeg

Did they ever get booked against LOD?
my mans ron simmons and butch reed and teddy before the wwe turned him into a caricature 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yo, this **** right now with RAW is really scary. NGL

Thank god for AEW. That’s what I tune in when I’m home on weds so show support.

PS - I think Britt Baker might be the next “Y2J” no cap
the more wrestling companies the better

my mans ron simmons and butch reed and teddy before the wwe turned him into a caricature 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think they worked LOD at Starrcade 89. Match was short because it was a one night round robin tourney, but I’m 98% sure. I could look it up, but I’m lazy.

Caught up on my NXTs.

Emporium had me weak. :lol:

Outside of Imperium and UE, NXT tag division is pure ***. Lorcan and Burch are good hands but that's about it; Breezango is comic relief; and this Indian OG Usos/AOP fusion known as Indus Sher ain't it

Lumis is probably the most intriguing character on NXT.

I like the angle of the unification of the NA and NXT titles.

Trips just need to go ahead and give Keith Lee all the gold. :emoji_hugging:

Bad Io taking out Bad Pam and Sasha Trump to end the show had me conflicted af

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom