December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Ivr seen quite a bit of his work and was never impressed by him..Found his matches to be rather boring..He’s obviously a top notch athlete, but he’s just not my cup of tea..
Yea I would love to see which matches you saw because this is something nobody has ever questioned, his work.

Low Ki was awesome in his day man

Peak Low-Ki was fantastic, and is still nice in the ring even with the general climate of flippy **** finally catching up around him. Took him ages to find an actual character though. Until he started doing that Hitman gimmick, he was basically “really good wrestler with deep voice and mean face”

Yea I would love to see which matches you saw because this is something nobody has ever questioned, his work.

Pretty much. It’s his attitude that’s always been questioned, basically a version of Austin Aries

I still want to know who they had planned for a fued with Kenta when they attacked him in that parking lot.
cff5e9c8b3703584ab34359c7b6afa59c6e6e055.gifv

I’ve said it a bunch of times... there doesn’t need to be a reason to break up stables. Feuded could mean more without the pending break up and feuds angles.

New Day doesn’t need to break up for a Big E was I win a championship or anyone else to flourish. I’d like to see them turn heel as a group at some point. “**** THESE PANCAKES AND SKIPPING AROUND. TIRED OF THIS ****!” Would be entertaining.

[
I’ve said it a bunch of times... there doesn’t need to be a reason to break up stables. Feuded could mean more without the pending break up and feuds angles.

New Day doesn’t need to break up for a Big E was I win a championship or anyone else to flourish. I’d like to see them turn heel as a group at some point. “**** THESE PANCAKES AND SKIPPING AROUND. TIRED OF THIS ****!” Would be entertaining.

Yep, been saying they don’t need to go with the predictable break up and feud storyline. There’s no reason each couldn’t go for different titles separately while still being a unit

There was a random episode of Raw where New Day got super serious and ended the show attacking Cena, Ziggler, and some other people. Then the next week they went back to happy and smiling :lol: It was around 2015 when they were heels

Lmao I was cooking, watching the fights and typing that out.

Ignore all the misspelled nonsense.

Why the **** do you sign two of the best tag teams in lucha bros and lax and not have them holding the titles?

who is even the tag champs in aew???

then they sign little michael elgin and backstsge security guard number 2 and have them immediately fued with the old bucks?

aew really needs new writers.

they really messed up the broken gimmick too. him switching back and forth as different hardys does not work.

Why the **** do you sign two of the best tag teams in lucha bros and lax and not have them holding the titles?

who is even the tag champs in aew???

then they sign little michael elgin and backstsge security guard number 2 and have them immediately fued with the old bucks?

aew really needs new writers.

they really messed up the broken gimmick too. him switching back and forth as different hardys does not work.

kenny-and-hangman.webp

94b54e_9ad019d15f1e4158bac35dc01ff04824~mv2.webp

Lucha Bros haven't been able to wrestle as a tag team because of covid 19

Brian Cage is 5-0

Jeff "Hawaiin Rhyno" Cobb has been MIA since his first appearance

Edit: Cobb is not "All Elite"

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/j...-benefited-from-the-appearances/#.Xvid1ShKiUk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom