December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

rg19tb0tpm751.png

Sasha vs Io has potential for MotY.
Will be hard to top Charlotte vs Rhea from WM36, though.

Match got rave reviews.

Don't see how it was laughable.

But then again you have tried to tell me how the Harlem World album was great so how can I take you serious
"Harlem World" the Ma$e album? I don't recall ever bringing that up on here, but are you tell me that wasn't a great album?

1. Wild stuff

2. Idk, what type of question is this?

Not wild. Mase sucks. Always has.

Its a fair question. Just like in other sports, there are players who are left handed and are separated from right handed players.

Take your time and think about which wrestlers were/are left handed.

Not wild. Mase sucks. Always has.

Its a fair question. Just like in other sports, there are players who are left handed and are separated from right handed players.

Take your time and think about which wrestlers were/are left handed.
You're literally the only I've heard say that "Mase sucks." Did he not give u an auto graph or something :lol:?

You're literally the only I've heard say that "Mase sucks." Did he not give u an auto graph or something :lol:?

You're like 16 so you probably think "talent" like schoolboy q and lil yachti are good so why even bother.

Anyways, enough of that.

Can you please answer the wrestling question please?

What? That match was like 10 minutes and was basically Charlotte washing Rhea the whole time :lol:.
Yeah you might need to rewatch that match. That's not remotely what happened. IT was the longest match on the whole Mania card other than Edge/Orton :lol:

You and the Blue Snake must be thinking about a different match?

No way in hell Lo and Sasha Banks are having MOTY with basically no buildup other than Lo coming out at the end of last week's episode.

To be fair, there have been great matches with weak or no build up.

Back
Top Bottom