December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Starting up raw, Was this a one night only appearance for heath slater? He seemed like he didn’t wanna be there but just took the money even during covid- times must be hard.

Watching KOTR 98 and there’s a match between Al Snow & Head vs Too Much :rofl:

I swear as a kid the attitude era was the GOAT but no as an adult you realize how trash some of the product was.

MVP and Cedric :rofl:. I hope mvp being great is allowing him some stroke backstage to get guys like mvp Cedric and Apollo some more shine - we need more black world champions !!!

Finally finished watching the GAB ‘89 main event. Man that was a straight up grudge match. An old man brawl. Fans really got their money’s worth.
Flair was looking like the Joker with the green mist and red Blood on his face.

Miz got shorty from the 106 and park trash years to co host :lol:she fine tho
I thought she looked familiar :rofl:

I like the US title new look. The studio shots they did are better for sure the lights just make it look like there was two balls or the eagle eyes was just bugged out. This new title looks more prestigious than the IC title and I don’t feel like it should be that. What I like about the old one is it just felt like and looked like the first title you win and how the size difference of the titles was important to me.
I think this will grow on me. I do think the IC title needs that little bit blue on the title that was photoshopped in here this year I like that look.

This. The regular US belt was already a good looking belt.

I'm a fan of this new US belt design.

Looks clean.

@ITO

There was a report a couple of weeks back that the NXT title was also getting a redesign.

I was looking over the hi def res pictures and I’m really liking this re-design.

I’m all for it, I liked how unique the original NXT bet was. Hopefully they go that route or incorporate the past. Some Andre or Big Green belt adaptation. Would be cool to see NXT champions names added to the green belt as their title reigns last longer.

I just saw the picture of it, need the high def res.

But man, that is something. Really emphasize Champion.

edit: can someone confirm if this is it?

4C176C8F-85F0-43B7-B522-E93DCD1722C2.jpeg
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer doesn't look as bad here. My main gripes w/ the new belts tend to be that I can't stand WWE's new logo. I may even love it w/ any of the other previous logo's.

Back
Top Bottom