December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer doesn't look as bad here. My main gripes w/ the new belts tend to be that I can't stand WWE's new logo. I may even love it w/ any of the other previous logo's.

I’d agree, the WWE or the W being the all in center of the belt isn’t it for me. If it was only One of them, fine. But they did it to all the women’s and men’s belts, Too much.

This one is subtle, smaller and on top of the belt like the older WWF belts. Looks good and blends well.

Ricochet will never not be cringe on the mic but he was trying tonight

idk, if he ever pulls an Eminem from 8 mile and says “I’m the guy who does the flippy stuff, and Yeah I put a finger in my butt, so what!”His Mic skills might Just get to the next level.

anyways, y’all see Randal on the Twitter?

idk, if he ever pulls an Eminem from 8 mile and says “I’m the guy who does the flippy stuff, and Yeah I put a finger in my butt, so what!”His Mic skills might Just get to the next level.

He is full of it man.

He is acting like Terry Crews to be honest. Crews is acting as if he is on a lifetime apology tour for snitching on Hollywood for grabbing his nuts.

Orton seems to be doing everything in his power to get rid of his "White Lives Matter" + "Saying N-Word on COD" stigma.

Trying too hard.

Ricochet will never not be cringe on the mic but he was trying tonight
Next to Cedric he sounds like Flair.

huh???

He is full of it man.

He is acting like Terry Crews to be honest. Crews is acting as if he is on a lifetime apology tour for snitching on Hollywood for grabbing his nuts.

Orton seems to be doing everything in his power to get rid of his "White Lives Matter" + "Saying N-Word on COD" stigma.

Trying too hard.

I can see where you’re coming from.

Next to Cedric he sounds like Flair.

huh???
You never heard people on NT call him “Butt Stuff”?

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo is the Abraham Hernandez who sent the email
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer doesn't look as bad here. My main gripes w/ the new belts tend to be that I can't stand WWE's new logo. I may even love it w/ any of the other previous logo's.
The design looks great but the Huge letters for the #LowIQ WWE fans kills it for me. Take that away and you got the best looking belt in the company.
I too hate the huge WWE logo on all the belts. They all look the same except for the SD or Raw colors. The logo on the this new belt is small, the way it should be.

1. I can't tell if yall are being serious about that belt. It looks SO basic. Font size/style is horrible.

Last edited:
Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo is the Abraham Hernandez who sent the email

The design looks great but the Huge letters for the #LowIQ WWE fans kills it for me. Take that away and you got the best looking belt in the company.
I too hate the huge WWE logo on all the belts. They all look the same except for the SD or Raw colors. The logo on the this new belt is small, the way it should be.

IF...I ever wrote into something like that, I would make a NTWT reference. And after I wrote it, Jim Cornette would say, "Holy Sh..., whoever wrote this e-mail is THE BEST PROMO ON NT."

Since that did not happen, it proves I am not Abraham Hernandez.

- NTWT GAWD

IF...I ever wrote into something like that, I would make a NTWT reference. And after I wrote it, Jim Cornette would say, "Holy Sh..., whoever wrote this e-mail is THE BEST PROMO ON NT."

Since that did not happen, it proves I am not Abraham Hernandez.

- NTWT GAWD
Are you a better promo than The Crafty Veteran Case Case ?

1. I can't tell if yall are being serious about that belt. It looks SO basic. Font size/style is horrible.

1. Absolutely serious, I really like that belt and might even love it soon.

2. Ultimo Dragon then everyone else

3. Hope President is code for Pron.

To yall, what is the greatest thing that ever happened?

when hogan grew that blk beard under the yellow stash :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan GIF | Gfycat

The greatest thing that ever happened was that washed Japanese wrassler finally retired-Justin Tinder Luger.

In terms of Pro Wrestling History, I think the overall destruction of the Territory System in favor of "National TV" wrestling would come to mind for me.

But in terms of a singular moMENT, I think Hall/Nash showing up on Nitro is more important than anything that has happened in wrestling over the Last 30 years.

It helped launch the most recent wrestling boom era. Without that, there would be no HOgan walking out. There would be no attitude era.

So I would go with that.

Back
Top Bottom