December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

pdvpmjnsae951.jpg

0878idnuxc951.jpg

D deleted

Can you please arrange the Lucha show for the thread to watch (That you never did).

The Long & Winding Royal Road’s first episode with WH Park looks at a hidden gem as he and Scrump of the PWTcast take a look at a match from the 1997 Real World Tag League (Day 10): Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama.

They look at the history of Hayabusa as an outsider from FMW participating in All Japan Pro Wrestling and the ‘97 RWTL.

Also, Scrump gives his impressions of watching his first ever All Japan match.

L&WRR #1: Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama (11/27/97) w/ Scrump - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT NJPW AEW UFC Podcasts, News & Reviews https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/...tsuharu-misawa-jun-akiyama-11-27-97-w-scrump/

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer JCMojica24 JCMojica24 ihust1e ihust1e (I want you to watch some wrestling man). Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style MottoMottoMotto MottoMottoMotto

Can we do a watch along?

Last edited:
Jay Lethal definitely would’ve been NXT champion if he went at his peak
His peak was around 2015-2016.

During that time, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Nakamura held the belt. NXT didn't flip flop the belt around like their big brother company.

It would have been tough for HIM to have been world champ.

What do you think?

His peak was around 2015-2016.

During that time, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Nakamura held the belt. NXT didn't flip flop the belt around like their big brother company.

It would have been tough for HIM to have been world champ.

What do you think?
I think he could’ve held it in between the period of Balor and Joe. Plus that was around the time the “hottest free agent” was shoved right into the world title picture. Balor’s reign was 290 days then he lost it to Joe at a house show. There probably could’ve been room made for him.

I think he could’ve held it in between the period of Balor and Joe. Plus that was around the time the “hottest free agent” was shoved right into the world title picture. Balor’s reign was 290 days then he lost it to Joe at a house show. There probably could’ve been room made for him.
I just don't see Jay Lethal's name holding nearly as much "Free Agent" weight as any of those dudes.

Plus, he is also a black man, so that has to be considered as well.

Back
Top Bottom