December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yea it looks like a Wal-MArt belt.

HORRIBLE font choice man. :lol:

You willingly went to watch Joey Ryan "wrestle" so how can your comments be taken seriously here?

Also, if that's a "Walmart belt" then what in the blue hell is the TNT belt then?

The TNT Belt looks like something from Rite-Aid. And I heard the belt is unfinished? Yea, that is ridiculous.

Its BS.

If it wasn't finished then why not wait until it is and then reveal it.

But since October, All Teflon Wrestling gets a pass.

g9fUo98.png

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 explain

Its BS.

If it wasn't finished then why not wait until it is and then reveal it.

But since October, All Teflon Wrestling gets a pass.
I don't understand either. Just release the Title when it has been finished. Why rush to create another title? For what?

D deleted

Can you please arrange the Lucha show for the thread to watch (That you never did).

The Long & Winding Royal Road’s first episode with WH Park looks at a hidden gem as he and Scrump of the PWTcast take a look at a match from the 1997 Real World Tag League (Day 10): Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama.

They look at the history of Hayabusa as an outsider from FMW participating in All Japan Pro Wrestling and the ‘97 RWTL.

Also, Scrump gives his impressions of watching his first ever All Japan match.

L&WRR #1: Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama (11/27/97) w/ Scrump - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT NJPW AEW UFC Podcasts, News & Reviews https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/...tsuharu-misawa-jun-akiyama-11-27-97-w-scrump/

@John Laurinaitis JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @ihust1e (I want you to watch some wrestling man). Case Case @King of Trash Style @MottoMottoMotto

Can we do a watch along?

Hayabusa theme is so :pimp:

edit: this match was fire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom