December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1. I was saying the same thing about the Macho/Luger match. I really messed with the match outside of the interference. But as a whole, the match was very good Television match.

2. The Giant's chokeslam was different because, at the time, he was the only person that dropped down with his opponent. Everyone else usually did more of a throw. Good eye.

3. RE: Cutting away from Dean/EG. This was ALWAYS my issue with WCW. You have two Wrestling Wizards in the ring but you are talking about something else and then you COMPLETELY go from your in-ring action to a backstage situation. Stupid.

4. Nice observation with Flair/Pillman but according to Ross/COrnette, Flair wanted Pillman to be world champ when he Flair was the booker. I will find the clip eventually.

I felt it was a solid show.

:lol: @ Your Mongo displeasure.

ihust1e ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Case Case
@King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Solid show indeed, some breathing room (another hour) it would have been a good show.

Really interested in that Flair/Pillman... would be glad to listen to it. Because his entire body language and selling said other wise. I wonder what the time frame he felt that way? Maybe something happened.

Mongo Sucks Eggs.

RE: Pillman/Flair

Yea if I come across it, I will post it. It was on Ross or Cornette's podcast and I just recently heard it again on a video that mashed up all their talks into one.

So I wouldn't even know where to look.

Gonna try and catch up with #NITRO sometime today..Mom is doing well..She had an adverse reaction to a new Parkinsons medication..So she should be good to go now that they got the meds adjusted..But I had to take my car into the shop today cause the check engine light came on and it started shifting hard/weird..smh..Can't catch a break..

Nice to see they chose a pic from 97 as well
tenor.gif

Gonna try and catch up with #NITRO sometime today..Mom is doing well..She had an adverse reaction to a new Parkinsons medication..So she should be good to go now that they got the meds adjusted..But I had to take my car into the shop today cause the check engine light came on and it started shifting hard/weird..smh..Can't catch a break..

It’ll get there man.
Your mom doing well is most important.
Cars can be fixed/replaced.

The break will come and life will be better. Keep pushing forward.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee meant to ask u this yesterday, but why didn't u go to WM35?

Speaking of Wrestlemania has anyone else lost track of the specific years after a particular one. For me it's WM26. I can remember every single show w/o the google's between WM2000-WM26, but after that I can only recall personal highlights.

My Nitro #5 thoughts

Luger/Savage - Match was meh.

Anyone catch what sneakers the ref was wearing? Looked like they had tongues similar to AJ6’s.

Agree that Big Show’s choke slam was devastating back then. Maybe the best choke slam of all time?

Eddie/Malenko - Eddie was looking old AF with that hair and mustache. He sure was 105 live back then.

Nice to see his Nitro debut.

Can’t believe they cut to a Hogan promo in the middle of this match.

:lol:Hogan not scheduled to wrestle with a neck injury but coming out in full gear

That drop kick attempt that sent an American male out the ring :rofl:

Loving the Flair/Arn feud. I could watch them wrestle all day. They read my mind at the end of the show when I was thinking this feud needs a cage match.

What’s the history between Pillman and Flair? Why has he been attacking him?

1. Gonna try and catch up with #NITRO sometime today..Mom is doing well..She had an adverse reaction to a new Parkinsons medication..So she should be good to go now that they got the meds adjusted..

2. But I had to take my car into the shop today cause the check engine light came on and it started shifting hard/weird..smh..Can't catch a break..
1. If mother has or does use the following method: does marijuana help improve her parkinsons, as in stripping some of the symptoms back?

2. Did you check your fluids? You gotta always remember to do that, especially b4 & after long commutes. Saves many headaches & dollars.

Glad all is well with Mama Case.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee meant to ask u this yesterday, but why didn't u go to WM35?

Speaking of Wrestlemania has anyone else lost track of the specific years after a particular one. For me it's WM26. I can remember every single show w/o the google's between WM2000-WM26, but after that I can only recall personal highlights.

My friends had an extra ticket and they were leaving to the show and last minute before they left, they called me selling me a the ticket.

I went online and checked if there were any extra tickets left for sale in the same area so I could have bought one to take my nephew to the show with me since he was at my apartment that day.

Didn't find any so I decided to stay home and watch it with him in the living room.

They sold the ticket pretty quick.

Hopefully next NY WM I go.

Back
Top Bottom