December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1579422929019.gif

This workout vid with Sheamus and Xia Li, Sheamus is just too big for some of these exercises, he can’t keep up with her :lol:

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts and sympathies to my family and I after my dad's passing last week

Unfortunately we are going to need a little more of that as my mom died in her sleep Friday night

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the kindness from you guys is helpful in some strange way

I don't think I will be posting here regularly for a while, but hopefully I'll have something less depressing to share when I return

Thanks again guys

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts and sympathies to my family and I after my dad's passing last week

Unfortunately we are going to need a little more of that as my mom died in her sleep Friday night

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the kindness from you guys is helpful in some strange way

I don't think I will be posting here regularly for a while, but hopefully I'll have something less depressing to share when I return

Thanks again guys

**** man I’m so sorry to hear about this. Sending my condolences to you and your family.

Thanks again guys

****, man...

Really sorry to hear that. Best of wishes to you and the rest of your fam for real.

Stay strong brother.

Here via PM if you ever want to talk.

My prayers and best wishes are to you D deleted
I pray you get through this. May you have lots of strength and love. There will come a day when we will reunite with the ones we lost. Lost my sister last year. Keep your head high man. God bless.

Thanks again guys

Condolences to your family, D deleted . Stay strong brother.

Thanks again guys

My condolences to you and your family. Honestly, at a loss for words right now :frown:. PM is open if you need to talk/vent.

RIP to your mom |l.

Thanks again guys
My condolences to you and yours. Can’t even imagine what you’re going thru but as a stranger online if You need a friend I’m here.
NTWT game stick together like glue

Thanks again guys

Can only imagine what you're going through right now man. It's not much but the PMs are always open if you need to vent/talk anything out. May both your parents rest in peace. The utmost love to you brother.

Thanks again guys

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Always remember that we are here for you.

Back
Top Bottom