December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts and sympathies to my family and I after my dad's passing last week

Unfortunately we are going to need a little more of that as my mom died in her sleep Friday night

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the kindness from you guys is helpful in some strange way

I don't think I will be posting here regularly for a while, but hopefully I'll have something less depressing to share when I return

Thanks again guys

Jesus Christ, Pelvin. I don't even know what to say. Words can't even express how sorry I am for you and your family. Take all the time you need away from here, but you know we're your family too and we'll be here when you need to vent!

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts and sympathies to my family and I after my dad's passing last week

Unfortunately we are going to need a little more of that as my mom died in her sleep Friday night

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the kindness from you guys is helpful in some strange way

I don't think I will be posting here regularly for a while, but hopefully I'll have something less depressing to share when I return

Thanks again guys
My condolences to you and your family.
Sending prayers and positive vibes your way.

Thanks again guys
WOW I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here for you, fam.

:pimp:
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 3.13.48 PM.png

So her fellow wrestler/colleague is hurt and visibly struggling and all she can think about is keeping the crowd entertained instead of the safety of her opponent? Meaning she wanted to come out looking like the better wrestler in that match.
Selfish bee-yotch

Back
Top Bottom