December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

l25odwmg6tb41.jpg

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts and sympathies to my family and I after my dad's passing last week

Unfortunately we are going to need a little more of that as my mom died in her sleep Friday night

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the kindness from you guys is helpful in some strange way

I don't think I will be posting here regularly for a while, but hopefully I'll have something less depressing to share when I return

Thanks again guys
Im so sorry for your losses. Thats the hardest thing in the world man. May the great memories you have of them fill the emptiness you have right now. you will be in my prayers always. its not strange that you feel comfort in talking to people on here. If it takes your mind off of the pain for even a couple minutes thats good.

my condolences to you and your entire fam my niketalk brother.

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts and sympathies to my family and I after my dad's passing last week

Unfortunately we are going to need a little more of that as my mom died in her sleep Friday night

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but the kindness from you guys is helpful in some strange way

I don't think I will be posting here regularly for a while, but hopefully I'll have something less depressing to share when I return

Thanks again guys
Reading this itself was hard and hurt. I'm sorry for your loss brother. I can only imagine what you and your family must be going through. Prayers to you and your loved ones man. We are here if you need to talk, even if it is to escape for a few mins and just talk about wrassling.

WWE Raw's locker-room morale is reportedly surging at the moment, with Paul Heyman the man responsible.

This is according to a new story from Sportskeeda's Tom Colohue, who claims to have spoken to a backstage source within the company, stating that Heyman's reign as Executive Director has created a sense of "renewed positivity" behind the scenes.
Colohue writes that Heyman has instilled a sense of "management approachability." On top of this, wrestlers who had previously aired concerns about airtime opportunities have been listened to and received greater focus, with the writeup stating that "people feel wanted now," and the absence of disgruntled stars like Luke Harper and Mike Kanellis has helped as well.

"Rollins was under a lot of pressure to step up and lead," states a source. "Randy's there now and everyone looks up to him. Indie guys have got AJ too. There's not one guy anymore. It's a lot better."
This is encouraging. 2019 brought several reports of backstage dissent, exacerbated by the likes of Harper, Kanellis, and The Revival requesting their releases, so it's good to hear that Heyman - who already had a reputation as a personable, approachable figurehead - is changing the culture for the better.

Back
Top Bottom