December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

How do we determine the biggest name? I feel like Sasha has been a bigger draw in terms of tv ratings than Becky.

Yea, since Becky has stepped aside I would agree with that.

During Pandemic, Bayley and Sasha have been doing their thing.

But the company pushes/pushed Becky to a higher degree and the fans love her while that happened.

But not sure how we can quantify it in an objective manner.

Good morning playas of NTWT

giphy.gif
Sup papi
a3f4c6935ad5a41215bceb59e3693dbf.jpg

Charlotte’s the better wrestler than all the other 3 probably, but she was never more popular and endured by the fans like any of the other three :lol: if she didn’t have the Flair name, she’d be Tessa status or Britt Baker’s sidekick.

That surge in Becky’s interest was due to her pregnancy announcement. Other than that, they are pretty close in Google searches. I’m more curious which of their segments were bigger draws. I know I purposely changed the channel whenever Becky showed up on Raw.
1. Yea, you looked at the spike but did you also look at the AVERAGE over time? (12 month Span)
Worldwide: Sasha is 3rd
USA: Sasha is 2nd

(Becky 1st in both)

2. I would also like to see the quarter/segment breakdowns but that would take too much digging.

Harlot is bigger than everyone, smug, and a legacy. Pretty sure she's always been a heel too. Her not being the most popular makes complete sense.

As far as actual in-ring talent, her and Oscar are on a completely different level from everybody else.

1. Yea, you looked at the spike but did you also look at the AVERAGE over time? (12 month Span)
Worldwide: Sasha is 3rd
USA: Sasha is 2nd

(Becky 1st in both)

2. I would also like to see the quarter/segment breakdowns but that would take too much digging.

I didn’t see the rankings on my phone (or maybe I glanced over it), but Sasha not getting her heel run until Becky left played a big part in her resurgence as of late. I bet if/when Becky returns, they will turn Sasha face or tweener again.

degenerate423 degenerate423

Sasha is black.
Sasha gets injured often.
Charlotte exists.
Those things are holding her back from truly being #1 because she definitely has IT.

BECKY simply doesn't do it for me.
She doesn't look like an athlete at all.

Alexa should have never been a wrestler.

Bayley has it and her being able to change her charactet to the degree in which she has says alot about HER. She is special.

Asuka probably feels insulted anytime she has to put over any of those other women.

In-Ring Tiers.

1. Asuka

2. Charlotte

3. Bayley/Sasha/Becky

10. Alexa

Charlotte wishes she was on Asuka's level.

Is Charlotte really that much better than a lot of those other women though? I feel like they try to make her seem much more of an athlete than she actually is. She’s really just bigger than a lot of the women she faces and ends up just tossing them around. She’s good no doubt, but I wouldn’t put her so far ahead of other women.

Is Charlotte really that much better than a lot of those other women though? I feel like they try to make her seem much more of an athlete than she actually is. She’s really just bigger than a lot of the women she faces and ends up just tossing them around. She’s good no doubt, but I wouldn’t put her so far ahead of other women.
Sasha can get sloppy in the ring.

Becky moves like Geritol so it is hard to take her seriously in terms of physicality.

Maybe her and Bayley are on the level. Bayley has no true weaknesses in the ring.

Becky at #2? I have to see their ranking criteria because I ain’t seen her in a while.
If the datelines are the same as the men then this is a fairly accurate top 5, though would i personally switch Sasha & Charlotte.

Sasha & Bayley are definitely top 2 next yr s followed by Asuka, then Thunder Rosa & Io more than likely fillings in 4 or 5.

Becky's reign sucked until Sasha came back, but it ended well aside from getting bit in neck. WWE really booked her & Seth like ****, luckily she got to recover & have pregnancy overshadow that crap that had her involved in.

Sasha can get sloppy in the ring.

Becky moves like Geritol so it is hard to take her seriously in terms of physicality.

Maybe her and Bayley are on the level. Bayley has no true weaknesses in the ring.
Agree with this. I guess for Bailey I would just say she's more of the solid but unspectacular type. I know she's not going to mess up, but she's also not going to do anything to wow me.

Steve Austin ran around stunning people with a broken neck, didn't hobble. And was built up as an unstoppable force.

You want Becky to be "The Man" she doesn't waddle into the ring, struggle up ropes, and jump around on one leg. She beats them down and then can limp out in handcuffs.

Becky Looks Good though... Irish Beaut.

THIS era of Becky was annoying....

Agree with this. I guess for Bailey I would just say she's more of the solid but unspectacular type. I know she's not going to mess up, but she's also not going to do anything to wow me.

That’s the same issue I have with Cena’s in-ring work. Maybe in a different era their move sets would be acceptable, but it isn’t “indie” enough for this era.

Back
Top Bottom